Spirit OP Add on
Does anyone else think its a little ridiculous that the payer beads bracelet removes the phasing sound? It is impossible to tell if she come to your gen so she gets a free insta down if they're people on that Gen. I think that this add on should be removed, I think it is way to OP and removes the ability to guess on how to react to her.
Comments
Iron Will counters all the slow killers IMO.
It does the same against Hag, Nurse and Huntress as it does with Trapper, Hillbilly or any base movement speed killer. Spirit is especially countered by it, as opposed to others, who are just countered in a more general manner.
What do I do when Myers has stalked the hell out of my team, walks by me, taps M1 and instakills me?
There are far worse things in the game.
I've never been grabbed by her unless I'm trying to finish that last 1%and like you said paying attention is key to facing her. In that sense she's like both Wraith and Pig and yes Myers coming up and stalking you 1 second and hitting Evil II is just plain wrong.
Who has a stockpile of prayer beads anyway? I dont ...
Boy this is a new level of salt
tbh Im sitting on 80 of them, plus another 30 black wards...lol
I'm a spirit main, but I do too find this addon quite strong. You can still see her scare crows or move grass, but this addon should have a down side like decreased duration.
It should be turned into a red add-on IMO. Not being able to see the killer, hear the terror radius, or have any indication they're approaching other than some wavy grass (which isn't even present on all maps) is pretty powerful. Only Spine Chill and Premonition really counter it, and it's impossible to know whether you'll need those perks before the game starts.
Had it used against me, I gen tapped whennI wssnt sure where she was, and did gens normally when she was in a chase.
It's not THAT bad. Insta hatchets probably still more powerful. Sure they're but comparing ourples then tombstone piece is still far more OP. Killing healthy survivors #########?