is The Thompson House disabled
i used all my coldwind offerings and i played all day long bc i wanted to try something on The Thompson House but i cant get it.is it disabled?
Tagged:
BHVR
i used all my coldwind offerings and i played all day long bc i wanted to try something on The Thompson House but i cant get it.is it disabled?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I played on it earlier yesterday. You were just unlucky
only haddonfield is currently disabled when maps are their offerings still show up but they have a ! on them saying they cant be used. Its just a unlucky streak for you
im very sure its disabled i used 20 ######### overings
No, it's still here. Also map offerings are complete RNG when you pick a realm that has 2 or more variants.
I played on it a couple days ago, no notification it’s down. Rancid Abattoir, on the other hand, I haven’t played on in months...
Why would you want a cold wind map lol, 9/10 games I have are cold wind :(
Sorry, got hungry earlier and thought I could use a snack 🤷♂️
Wouldn't be surprised, all I ever seem to get is rotten fields. 🤢
It is not disabled. The only current map that's not in rotation is Haddonfield.
Also, everything that gets killswitched is listed here for players to reference at any time: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/299-kill-switch-master-list
Can sadly confirm that map is most definitely still in rotation
I played 2 matches on it recently its still in rotation just really rare
Yeah still crap corn blindness.
Hate that map more than Haddonfield.
I love the realm but I do hate it at endgame also funnily enough I don't despise haddonfield but I despise the swamp maps
I've red green colourblindness, so i even struggle to see gen and hook outlines, as a Huntress main it just plain sucks for me, my viewing range is very low due to the corn, then i struggle to see the outlines of objectives, so it makes it worse. Then the high haystacks make hatchet shots pretty crappola.
So i normally resort to a proxy camp.