Artist add-ons

image.png

(My tierlist)

I am not even sure how well this tierlist but I have to say that I feel like most of her add-ons are kinda bad or very meh. Even her best add-ons are something like "reduce the cooldowns by 0.5s / increase the time by 0.5s".

At least her base kit is very good so that's nice.

Comments

  • I have no idea what any of these do.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    I have no idea what any of these do.

    I had to open wiki and check it many times xD

  • Artist thankfully is a killer who doesn’t need addons to perform well.

    As for the tierlist itself, I think I’d move oil paints up a bit but overall it’s a pretty solid tierlist. I definitely agree that charcoal stick is her worst addon as it can often be worse than running no addons at all. Normally, if a survivor is at a tall loop, they may hear you set a crow but not know which direction it’s facing, but with this addon they do. Which is horrible.

  • I wouldnt say "most", but ye half of them are meh. I agree with this, I feel atleast the same about that except with the thorny nest, idk Mangled effect seems pretty useless to me cuz of CoH.

  • I actually played Artist the other night for her daily and was using both her red add-ons. The red that makes her Undectectable while her crows are on cooldown is kind of fun. You send a couple of crows out to scout and, whether or not you get a ping, you are now Undetectable for about 9 seconds. That’s enough time to get halfway across the map so you are almost always Undetectable when you approach survivors between chases.

    I’m not great with Artist overall since I hardly ever play her and don’t quite have the hang of the crows at the loops, but that add-on specifically was a fun one. 🙂

  • I think this is a pretty solid tier list. As for my own opinion, I would move Garden Of Rot to D tier, Matias' Baby Shoes to A tier, and Silver Bell to B tier. But other than that, I agree with the rest.

  • You're making a Tier list without knowing what the Add-ons even do?

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836373#Comment_2836373

    You're making a Tier list without knowing what the Add-ons even do?

    I don't know all the add-ons but I don't need to play with them usualy to know how well they will help you or not.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XLYSYDUVEJFQ/image.png

    (My tierlist)

    I am not even sure how well this tierlist but I have to say that I feel like most of her add-ons are kinda bad or very meh. Even her best add-ons are something like "reduce the cooldowns by 0.5s / increase the time by 0.5s".

    At least her base kit is very good so that's nice.

    Why is festering carrion A-tier?

    I know it reduces her interaction cooldown, but that doesn't include her slowdown (that's exclusively the tongue).

  • I would put Scarred Hand a tier above. Also, I feel Iri Feather is the better of the two iris.

  • @dugman said:

    I actually played Artist the other night for her daily and was using both her red add-ons. The red that makes her Undectectable while her crows are on cooldown is kind of fun. You send a couple of crows out to scout and, whether or not you get a ping, you are now Undetectable for about 9 seconds. That’s enough time to get halfway across the map so you are almost always Undetectable when you approach survivors between chases.

    I’m not great with Artist overall since I hardly ever play her and don’t quite have the hang of the crows at the loops, but that add-on specifically was a fun one. 🙂

    Yep. Iri feather with the purple egg is fun and kinda strong.

    @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Artist thankfully is a killer who doesn’t need addons to perform well.

    As for the tierlist itself, I think I’d move oil paints up a bit but overall it’s a pretty solid tierlist. I definitely agree that charcoal stick is her worst addon as it can often be worse than running no addons at all. Normally, if a survivor is at a tall loop, they may hear you set a crow but not know which direction it’s facing, but with this addon they do. Which is horrible.

    Its more for long ranged shots. Majority dont stay at the loop anyhow.

    @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XLYSYDUVEJFQ/image.png

    (My tierlist)

    I am not even sure how well this tierlist but I have to say that I feel like most of her add-ons are kinda bad or very meh. Even her best add-ons are something like "reduce the cooldowns by 0.5s / increase the time by 0.5s".

    At least her base kit is very good so that's nice.

    Iri feather is A tier especially with the egg. The iri photo can be decent with the bronze that hinders while they are swarms. Outside of that I would say pretty solid list.

    I played her a ton when she first came out.

  • I had a match at rock-bottom MMR (God, I hate the Power Moves achievement) against a bird mom with the Iridescent feather, and I straight-up assumed that she was cheating, so I just gave up.

    It's better than 'D'--the undetectable effect is surprisingly brutal if there's anything in the way of her approach.

  • @CryptFriend said:

    I had a match at rock-bottom MMR (God, I hate the Power Moves achievement) against a bird mom with the Iridescent feather, and I straight-up assumed that she was cheating, so I just gave up.

    It's better than 'D'--the undetectable effect is surprisingly brutal if there's anything in the way of her approach.

    I've been dreading doing power moves. I think 8 is a little hight.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836783#Comment_2836783

    I've been dreading doing power moves. I think 8 is a little hight.

    It's hard, but I finally got it in a match with a Bloodwarden Demodog. The silly goose miscalculated how long he would be able to leave me sitting on the ground after I was a kiss away from wiggling out.

    Also, a streamer cussed me out that game for being "useless" because I healed before going for the save on her friend and banned me from her chat lmao--joke's on her, I got my daily, archive, and the achievement that game! Imagine saying "people like that should have a license to breed," smh.


    FAIR WARNING: Sometimes it feels like the achievement doesn't count properly--I had three matches where I swear I did enough, and it stayed stubbornly at 6/8. It's rough.

  • @CryptFriend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836790#Comment_2836790

    It's hard, but I finally got it in a match with a Bloodwarden Demodog. The silly goose miscalculated how long he would be able to leave me sitting on the ground after I was a kiss away from wiggling out.

    Also, a streamer cussed me out that game for being "useless" because I healed before going for the save on her friend and banned me from her chat lmao--joke's on her, I got my daily, archive, and the achievement that game! Imagine saying "people like that should have a license to breed," smh.

    FAIR WARNING: Sometimes it feels like the achievement doesn't count properly--I had three matches where I swear I did enough, and it stayed stubbornly at 6/8. It's rough.

    I think I can do it I'm a mediocre survivor killers just started leaving me mid chase.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836814#Comment_2836814

    I think I can do it I'm a mediocre survivor killers just started leaving me mid chase.

    Hey, of a smooth-brain like me can get it, you definitely can! I have complete faith in you.

  • @CryptFriend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836827#Comment_2836827

    Hey, of a smooth-brain like me can get it, you definitely can! I have complete faith in you.

    I'm doing adept at moment only got 2 left and one is David so if I get that one I think no perks would actually be easier.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836830#Comment_2836830

    I'm doing adept at moment only got 2 left and one is David so if I get that one I think no perks would actually be easier.

    Surprisingly, no. The game can be very finicky about what constitutes as a "full gen."

  • @CryptFriend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836833#Comment_2836833

    Surprisingly, no. The game can be very finicky about what constitutes as a "full gen."

    The game can be very finicky about everything lol.