Fix your game.
Randomly got a gigantic lag spike and the game disconnects me. Now I have to sit through a penalty for something I can't control. This is unacceptable.
Randomly got a gigantic lag spike and the game disconnects me. Now I have to sit through a penalty for something I can't control. This is unacceptable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry got to get this cosmetic done.
???
It refers to how many cosmetics keep coming out, opposed to the amount of fixes and changes. Or rather, the frequency of ‘em dropping.
Either way, it doesn’t hold up all that well because they’re different teams.
They can stop putting so much resources towards cosmetic and put more into game health.
We get like 3-4 changes per patch on average which is laughable for a live service game.
Oh dang I'm stupid lol
I swear those graphic designers and their inability to solve bugs >:((((
Yes! Perfect Idea! let's put the cosmetic design team on game design! You don't know anything about game design and it shows.
Different teams is irrelevant. Whatever money they are paying the cosmetic team, that money could have been spent to hire better programers and some actual testers.
Or stop throwing so much money at cosmetics and higher more people for game design. I never said people I said resources get your fact straight be for you come up with a hard backed awnser.
If I have 1 million and I spend 950k on the graphics team, it's kinda obvious not so many bugs will be solved lol.
They allocate too much money on cosmetics while their game is falling apart. Cosmetics make them money, but if your product is in a horrible state, do you either:
a) spend more money on improving the product, so your customers are happy and you don't lose them
b) create even more products, change the packaging and the colors, but keep the same garbage quality
Behaviour goes with option b.
Oh. That makes more sense.
Smear frame Adam is just so funny to me for some reason.
Yes