Whats your thoughts on both iri myers?
I run the iri myers build for fun sometimes and the other time i ran it was to get evil incarnate. Doesn't stop survivors for giving you crap for it because "it's skill-less to just run up and kill someone" but if the addons are there to be used and even Endorsed by the achivement i feel that's the point? Like i know peoples advid hate for tombstone piece but i feel judiths is fair enough?
Comments
Everything about Myers is fine.
Even tombstone piece?
Yes.
Dang lol.
Both Iridescents Myers is fine. It’s a massive investment in just about every department for the ability to actually straight-up kill survivors where they are standing.
What?
I can have my opinion on this, can't I?
Of course im just used to people hatin on it.
Ah, I see.
My apologies, then. I may have misunderstood it.
Double iris suck just run tombstone piece with memorial
love ya buddy but sometimes things do need to be changed.
i certainly support your crusade to return the game to how it felt in years gone by, but some changes were just good for the games health.
for example, old BNP's and old Mori's.
I mean whats your problem with it? Tombstone piece i mean? Spark some discussion ya know? Personally i play around it by jumping into a locker. It's no different then getting instadowned.
Please note that I am only discussing Tombstone Piece and not Judith's Tombstone.
There's a reason that Judith's isn't up for discussion. It takes a long time to get it, even with J. Myers Memorial but most people run it with Fragrant Tuft of Hair.
Tombstone Piece does not take all that long to proc, especially with J. Myers Memorial. I believe you only need an extra 25% Stalk in order to pop it and once you do, the game is basically over. You should be, realistically, popping it with 3 gens left.
The ability to instantly murder one of the Survivors without needing pretty much any build up is insanely strong.
I mean there are counters like jumping in lockers or jumping onto a gen or spam vaulting pallets (basically animation locking yourself so that myers has to instant down you. Which does at least give you some option.
It does have some counters, though.
Delaying his Stalk by being more stealthy or getting into a locker can help you fight against this add-on, at least on most circumstances.
As for the rest of the message, know that I appreciate the support :)
Those two addons prevent Myers from being the worst killer in the game
I'm just going to say Myers' J. Tombstone and Tuft of Hair add-ons are some of the few things I'm actually surprised haven't been changed yet after all the outcry for taking "unfair" insta-kills from the game.
They can leave tombstone Myers alone, survivors can play around those add ons easily.
Make his stalking meter regress a tad bit when at 99% so he can't just pop on someone or at the very least give a clear tell for when he's using them. Other than that they're fine.
That is true, but it isn't always possible.
Likewise, you don't know that he has Tombstone Piece until AFTER you get hit by it.
Please note how I was only talking about Tombstone Piece.
Both his Iri Add-Ons are fine. It's Tombstone Piece I have some issues with
I think Double Iri Myers is fine, personally, considering how long it takes to stalk to get Tier 3 with them. I think you have to stalk for a total of 2 and a half survivors worth of Evil, which takes forever. Plus, once he gets to Tier 3 you can just get into a locker.
Oh yeah Ik I’m just saying his add on prevent him from being the worst killer as many people would proclaim
His left arm is open if he has tombstone. Not to mention you can also tell he has it if he takes really long to t3.
I hope they are never changed. They are some of the most unique, fun and interesting addons out there.
That is actually directly tied to his movement speed, not to Tombstone, iirc.
Both are just fine. Mikey has to work to get them going, and they have counterplay.
Both iridescents are fine. For Tombstone Piece, I would make that only fully stalked survivors could be moried.
Even Judith's Tombstone without Fragrant Tuft of Hair is still very strong. I like playing it with PWYF + Lethal Pursuer cuz you can still kill or knock down another person after your first mori.
As long as “stalk juice” is a limited resource, having it regress will have Myers tombstone himself right then and there.
or really the survivor that's been stalked the most.
Double iri Myers is often a free escape as long as your teammates actually do gens and don't just vacantly stare at him while he's stalking due to the amount of stalking required.
Judith’s tombstone is fine (and so is running both iris). Tombstone piece is not fine.
Judith's on it's own is fine. Tuft is also fine. Both of them together are kinda weak if you're going against a good team but will destroy solo's and cocky teams.
Tombstone Piece needs a nerf or to be made an Iri instead. It's very easy to get and if you face a team where you didn't get it once then you probably would have lost no matter what you ran anyway.
Myers is fine.
Usually, a good way to know the killer is fine is to get a winning streak (say, about 10 games won in a row) then, when you start getting against good survivors, to start using the add-ons and see how effective it is for a few games.
Super annoying, I shouldn't be getting insta killed in my first chase just because my teammates were stupid enough to let him stalk them. I believe it to be fundamentally bad game design.
I don't give ######### about either of them. Tombstone piece can go ######### itself
Fragrant Tuft Of Hair + Judith's Tombstone is fine. There are many ways you can counter it.