what is your level of devotion?
just curious.
here is mine
he's cute isn't he.
just curious.
here is mine
he's cute isn't he.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll update this when I come back with a picture, but I think it's 20-21.
EDIT: Alright, I'm at home now finally, here is my devotion!
Not big enough. Maybe with some love it can grow.
Devotion 6 lvl 71.
On new account but if I put all my playime together I'd probably be around Devotion 7 or 8.
I think I’m like devotion 7 level 99 right now, so right there at devotion 8.
Devotion 14 Player Level 60. I’ve been saving shards. Hope some cool cosmetics get released soon.
Devotion 17 Level 10. Tbh with how long I've been playing and the amount of free time I had years ago, it should be higher.
If I could play games for 2+ hours without needing a break then I probably would be. There's only a select few games that I can do this with.
Devotion 7 level 10
I thought my devotion was quite high but I guess not. o-o
My level of Devotion is Dark and all scream before my grace..... seriously though I don't know not at my computer but it's decent maybes.
I'm at Devotion Level 4
Player Level 24
Devotion 16 Level 42 (feat. ~400-500 hours playtime before Devotion was even a thing lol)
D9 here so clearly not as bad as 16s but still man thats so many hours i wonder how much more play time is from covid lol
Mine:
8 I think? Not really sure, I don't pay attention to it much.
I'm Devotion 8 lvl 40 I think
9 iirc
If Im not wrong, later I open DBD an take screenshot, It was Dev 14 lvl 39.
Devotion 14, Level 75 if I remember correctly. I'll have to check later.
My Devotion Level:
its:
22
Devotion 24 Lvl 60 (Not sure about the level though)
69
My devotion:
Over 9000!?!
I need a new hobby
Smol because most of my playtime is before clown relese.
Devotion 32 lvl. 17.
I'm at 9 devotion now. I'm not on the game to check the actual level.
You win the internet today.