Dead by Daylight board game just announced
Ooh, as a board game fan I’m interested in this Dead by Daylight announcement with Level 99 games as the developer. They also make the BattleCON series and Argent the Consortium both of which are games I like. 🙂 It’ll be interesting to see the details of what they’re doing with it, but from the screenshot it looks like every survivor has their own unique player sheet and the main board is a somewhat abstracted view of a level with a bunch of areas for survivors to visit.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
You’re thinking of the Dead by Daylight tabletop roleplaying game. 😉
I hate to be the one to break the bad news, but this may actually be a teaser for the anniversary chapter....so we might not be seeing a board game at all. But hey its just as likely they actually announced a board game as likely as it is they teased the anniversary chapter.
If we don't get this board game I'ma riot.
This is you writing this comment 🤡
Please tell me that camping, tunneling and tbagging are part of this board game. It wouldn't be the complete DBD experience without them...
And a forum where I can complain without being constructive
Tbagging can be part of every board game 😏
It’s an announcement on the Level 99 Games website so it’s definitely a real game.
Ok thank god
Oh hell yeah. I can already see this board game becoming a massive success!
... I see what you did there 😏
Does the boardgame also come with a Killer Rulebook for Survivors?
I’m loving the paintjob on the mini figures. So sad they will come unpainted since I’m not sure I can make them look just as nice.
Dunks the minis in a bucket of red paint
“Look, I’m Prestige III!” 😄
As a board game nerd this is exciting, but the timing isn't the best for me. I'll be spending a chunk of money backing the collectors version of the Deep Rock Galactic board game this month, plus I bought some recent video game releases so i'm short on cash to spend. That said, i'll definitely be backing this when I can, hopefully it turns out good. If not, at least I can display it with the rest of my board games.
I just lol'd at the visual of people sitting around a table playing, and one standing on their chair and teabagging
But seriously, are the hockey sticks included, I wonder?
Felt like pointing this out, on the last image of this site you can see Hag in the background [Link]
NOW, DON'T TAKE THIS AS FACT, THIS IS JUST PERSONAL SPECULATION
Also, on here under Game Features it says the game features 13 Miniatures [Link] and considering who we seen so far I personally think Ace is likely the 13th Miniature (granted we haven't seen much, but we have seen the original 7 of base game and 2 of the first chapters "The Last Breath" and "Sparks of Madness," we see Hag so Ace finishes "Of Flesh and Mud" and with that we have all the Year 1 Original Content for base game).
Either way whatever happens I'm absolutely buying the Collectors Edition, this looks really cool. I have no idea what to say besides "This looks cool," "I'm really excited for this," and that observation (which is why I said that, hoping I contributed to this discussion).
Wait they don't come painted?
Prestiege X more like.
FYI Dicebreaker has a full article on the game with a lot more detail
A few notes from the article
Please tell me Spirit will be a playable character!!!
I thought it was already a bored game😎
She is. The Kickstarter version is confirmed to have all the original killers up to Trickster.
YAYAYAYAY
Looks like even the board game makers aren't on board with the nonsensical "four different 1v1s" stuff.
I wonder how much survivor sided is the board game 🤣
Sadly no; they state in the blogpost that the minis come unpainted.
Well there goes my board game