What to do if you don't like people booping snoots

If you play Pig, you realize survivors like to boop the snoot. However, there is now the ultimate solution. Pig's new rift outfit doesn't have a snoot. Without a snoot, they can't boop. So if you don't want boops, run the no snoot head at the very least for Pig.

Enjoy

Comments

  • Does this actually work, cause I feel like survivors would boop anyway. They'd probably get an even bigger kick out of it honestly.

  • She do be looking like a real crack head with that mask.

  • Booping the human snoot.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    She do be looking like a real crack head with that mask.

    She is one Lmao

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    If you play Pig, you realize survivors like to boop the snoot. However, there is now the ultimate solution. Pig's new rift outfit doesn't have a snoot. Without a snoot, they can't boop. So if you don't want boops, run the no snoot head at the very least for Pig.

    Enjoy

    I mean, I wouldn't try to boop a snootless Pig. Fair enough, boss--excellent tactic.


    @WeenieDog said:

    She do be looking like a real crack head with that mask.

    I MEAN, YOU'RE NOT WRONG


    Mandee be hella cute, though.

    Wait, wouldn't the "abused" look make people want to coddle her more, or is that just... My, uh--my "friend" who feels that way?

    Mandee be hella cute, though....

  • Honestly it's one reason I'm grinding so hard for the cosmetic so I can play seriously and not be expected to let people boop my snoot and swap over to fun pig with the pig mask lol

  • or just ignore it like I do

    stopped being funny when BHVR started embracing the joke, as with many other dbd memes

  • Just attack them.

    Simple as that.

  • Wear the new mask and her black leather jacket, the other one, and you'll be the meanest pig alive

  • @GeneralV said:

    Just attack them.

    Simple as that.

    I’ve tried this tactic and it seems to excite them more I’ve met some kinky boopers.

  • @konchok said:

    Does this actually work, cause I feel like survivors would boop anyway. They'd probably get an even bigger kick out of it honestly.

    Survivors try to boop my snoot when I am Ghostface... So yeah, it probably wouldn't work.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    If you play Pig, you realize survivors like to boop the snoot. However, there is now the ultimate solution. Pig's new rift outfit doesn't have a snoot. Without a snoot, they can't boop. So if you don't want boops, run the no snoot head at the very least for Pig.

    Enjoy

    they want to boop anyway, I've tried it

  • @Waterfall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2829804#Comment_2829804

    I’ve tried this tactic and it seems to excite them more I’ve met some kinky boopers.

    Oh...👀

  • @GeneralV said:

    Just attack them.

    Simple as that.

    You will be surprised how many times that doesn't work lol