Is it me or do you guys get midwitch 1/5 matches.
I played 20 matches and got it 5 times like what is this. Midwitch is fun and all but I already came home from school and I don't wanna learn anymore. I always get midwitch everyday like dude.
I played 20 matches and got it 5 times like what is this. Midwitch is fun and all but I already came home from school and I don't wanna learn anymore. I always get midwitch everyday like dude.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, i don´t get Midwich very often. Got the game two times in a row.
I got the swamp 5 times in a row.
I wish. I love Midwich on both sides :(
It's you. Wish I got Midwich more often. Only map I like on both roles.
I genuinely feel bad for you, I'd go on a week long break after having to deal with Backwater 5 times in a row good lord.
Yeah 4 random times and the 5 one someone burned grandma's cookbook😂
A couple days ago I got a string of five games in a row of nothing but midwich and the game. It seems like they have a higher weighting system for indoor maps which is just silly to me considering a majority of the player base has a distaste for them.
Probably my favorite map.
do you mind me asking why that is? Personally, I don’t enjoy any of the indoor maps as they all feel very clunky to me. One thing I do enjoy about midwich though, is how unpredictable the games turn out most of the time.
Mine is Coldwind.....I have nightmares of that corn......He Who Walks Among The Rows watches me.
Bro, I was considering making a post on map spam as well, but for THE SWAMP. WTH is up with this map algorithm?? I’ve never had to burn through so many map offerings to avoid getting map spammed on locations I despise the most. You can’t tell me the map algorithm is truly random. It’s either one day I get spammed Midwich, or Swamp. This is getting ridiculous now.
See- something is not right…
Honestly pretty much it just looks damn good and I've always enjoyed indoor maps
rotten fields ghostface 10 times in a row
WITHOUT OFFERINGS FOR COLDWIND
I wish I had your RNG.
Same. I always seem to get the Coldwind maps, which I hate
I've gotten that map sooooooooo many times recently.