Why do I have to buy pants?
Something I noticed instantly after buying Heather and the Spirit is that: I had no pants. Now I am personally not a coomer, and I prefer my characters to be fully clothed, so I go to the shop and I realized that I have to put forward at least 4 DOLLARS for something that covers Spirit and 6 dollars for Heather, now I was gonna buy all the Silent Hill stuff anyways, but 4 dollars just to cover my Spirit up? Do you know how cold it is on Ormond? I pity the alternate universe in which the devs decided to go through with making Spirit naked.
Comments
I dropped a fat load of iridescent shards on a spirit cosmetic for this exact reason. Good luck with your shopping efforts my friend!
Oh. Cosmetic pants. I was all ready to get philosophical.
You're the first person I've ever seen that wants Spirit to wear something
Lmao
Who is Heather again?
The only character that comes to mind is the Cheryl goth skin that makes her a lot like Umbra.
I'm also one of those players that finds it too weird that Spirit runs around streaking after survivors. One of the past battle pass times tomes w/e called again gave out a red school girl outfit. Still had to spend shards though to give her a hair cut so it's not waving around 4ft up in the air.
...that wasn't a sailor fuku schoolgirl uniform.
"Why do I have to buy pants?"
Societal expectations combined with a presumed lack of sewing skills.
Oh you know, that character named Cheryl-Heather-Lisa-Cybil-Alessa-James.
I am pretty sure Rin isn't concerned with the cold wind at Ormond as much as being dead and dismembered.
Also, the is a Rated M game, so I don't think modesty was a huge concern here. I am constantly puzzled by people who find partial nudity more off putting than gratuitous violence, but that is a much broader discussion, and one for another venue.
Additionally, anyone aroused or made sexually uncomfortable by the grotesque apparition of a twisted, dismembered teenager's corpse has far deeper issues than being a coomer that probably need to be examined.
All that said, a more covering base cosmetic for Rin would probably be a nice option, but more for the fact that her detached limbs are kinda unsettling.
BHVR.
Give this man his pants
Mate... I just want pants, it's not that deep.
You must really like pants. Any particular kind really tickle your fancy?
No, not really, just pants that aren't to big or small are good.
This pants discussion got me thinking, if they have plucked a survivor from the 1990s they should definitely be wearing a pair of JNCOs
Apologies to anyone born after 2000 for that reference
We would have to take this to the off-topic board if you wanted that.
Demand the Clown to remove his shirt and fashion it into pants for other characters.
I'm pretty sure no one would willingly put on an article of clothing that the Clown wore.
You could always buy Spirit's outfit with shards. As for Heather (Cheryl), I wish we could have a pair of pants for her that you could mix with her other outfits. There's no reason for her "Moving On" and "Starting Over" outfits to be sets.
I hate that I have to buy cosmetics to not look like a zombie prostitute, but it's fine. As for Heather though, I like the Starting over hair on her base cosmetic, I really wish there was at least one other cosmetic that came with her legendary skins to actually make buying them worth it.