Bleeding Out - I CAN'T ######### SEE!!
Please change this so I can actually see, listen I already have a hard enough time seeing in this game when I'm bleeding out I would like my screen to not be 10% brightness thank q!
Please change this so I can actually see, listen I already have a hard enough time seeing in this game when I'm bleeding out I would like my screen to not be 10% brightness thank q!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't need to see, I'm sure the killer who slugged you will keep an eye out so you can remain undisturbed ๐
Seriously though, there are a lot of random visual things like that in this game.
Well no, I was trying to do a tomb mission (90 second chase in one game) and the killer had me bleeding out and I was on the Plague map (don't remember the name) which is already decently dark, and so when I was bleeding out I straight up could NOT see where in the hell I was going
You mean Deep Wound? Being in the dying state doesn't dim your vision.
Yeah, it can be kinda dark. Map awareness is key.
Well I mean you are technically bleeding out as if you don't mend yourself you will go down into the dying state.
Going into Deep Wound state is an automatic chase loss for me. It's way too dark to see anything when in Deep Wounds. The devs should just get rid of Deep Wound and put survivors straight to the dying state if they don't want survivors to have a chance at escape, anyway. It's super frustrating to find out I've been stuck on a wall or in a corner when I thought I was running, or out in the middle of the street when I thought I was healing in a safe spot.
...putting the survivors straight into the dying state would make Legion god-tier, and BT and Soul Guard useless.
Again, Imma have to say map awareness is key. If you know what general area of the map you went into Deep Wound in, the direction in which you ran should be enough of an indication where you actually are. Same goes for tiles.
But then, I've always had an uncanny sense of direction. I suppose that might be troublesome to others.
I know I have a bad sense of direction, but even still it's hard to judge where you've gone when you get a speed boost and the screen is practically pitch black. My friend who has an excellent sense of direction has the same problem, especially when he's playing on the Switch. It's just impossible to see where you are on most maps.
Edit: The comment about going straight into the dying state wasn't a real suggestion, it was a comment that the devs need to choose what they actually want from Deep Wound. If they want survivors to have an actual chance, then they shouldn't take away visibility.
You only start seeing red blood all over if you don't mend, running pauses the timer, so if you're in a chase, you're fine, it's if you stop running and don't mend that you're in trouble. So if you have troubles with the status effect, it means you're not mending and yeah, it's all on you.
You just comprehended yourself? I was in a chase and could not see, and obviously could not mend myself.