Toy sword nerf feels bad
I actually like the twins and I haven't played them in a little after the nerf. I ended up on Midwich and couldn't play any of the loops as Victor. I'm not a great Twins player but I couldn't get my attack charged fast enough most the time before they could just make it around to safety. I know the nerf was small but I m pretty sure I could of made it with old TS.
Comments
Rounder loops are more difficult for Victor to hit at. My method is to ‘back rev’ survivors at loops like that.
And Toy Sword is a brown add on. They should probably just move that add on to Very Rare (purple) and drop Spinning Top to common.
In my view, Toy Sword should have it’s rarity massively increased or maybe nerfed further. Ideally killers should feel a need to use higher rarity add ons to play better. Not rely on browns.
I was right in top of them at a rectangle loop and couldn't get the charge before they could make the corner.
The problem isn't the rarity I'm opinion it's that it's pretty much required for Victor to play alot of loops. There's no way it's effect should be higher then blowing at its stats. It one of the most used addons because the others are no good and not because the values are low but because the effects suck.
Toy sword was used bc it was the only twins addon that actually did something. Right now nearly all twins addons are useless. Compare that to nurse or blight whose addons are almost all great and really useful.
Is iri pendant atleast somewhat useful now? I dont play twins a lot so i cant judge.
No the pendant is not useful. Twins have the worst add-ons followed by pyramid head
Thats unfortunate
Tbh I'm not trying to be mean but that sounds like a you problem. I am usually fine playing without toy sword on midwich loops.
I mean I agree with you, but taking an already clunky killer and making there 1 useful addon worthless is stupid, giving me Freddy addon vibes
I mean in just last 2 patches, they've nerf 3 charge time add-ons. Plague's rubbing oil, Oni's Scalp top Knot and Twin's Toy sword. Charge time reductions are really critical for killer gameplay for being able utilize powers against stronger survivor players. they're crucial for killer to have counter-play to survivor looping.
your complaint is similar one that I had when Oni's top knot got changed. it makes you not able land same dashes as you could before. Feels bad when survivor becomes power-role of your ability. That is ok though. Hope the survivor enjoy blight by daylight.
I wouldnt say 0.05 seconds off a 0.25 second charge makes it useless. All it really requires is to use it like a demo shred at that point.
Mabue not useless like I said but it's still a nerd you can feel, and you feel it hard
It seems like it shouldn't matter but I was just off of been able to hit them
Thats the thing why make a clunky killer even more clunky. not to mention a 2% pick rate
Or just make it base. Why are people so reliant on a brown add-on? It seems like they kind of need it just to play the killer normally. Making a useful add-on rarer is only gonna hurt the killer.
This might be something that the devs need to look at for all killers who need to point-blank the survivors with their powers. Hillbilly, Oni, Demogorgon, Twins. The fact that survivors can just hug an obstacle and not get hit by your attack unless you keep playing ring around the rosey with them, it's just ridiculous.
answer: survivor's fun. survivor's fun is more prioritize over killer fun. Twins was not fun for survivor. often characters not removed from games, instead you can nerf the character to fictionally remove from the game by making it unfun for the killer to play them, thus the killer gets selected less so the survivors face the killer less meaning they stop complaining about the killer.
Like for example, deathslinger was considered unfun for survivor, so he was nerfed to be less attractive for killer players to play him. Survivors face deathslinger a lot less as a result. The same can be said for other killers like spirit, freddy, old legion etc. etc.
See I don't get that because I love playing against Victor its something different and if you win you can kick the little ****er.
They actually do it alot or use to look at tapper and pre windstorm wraith. Addons should Improve or change the gameplay up not be required.
Apparently the rings girl is the same way.
They need to add several tiers of the sword like they have with every other killer addons. Brown can be .2, yellow is .25, green is .3
I love playing against old deathslinger, but you see, it is not about what you like. its what majority likes. majority dislike twins hence twins bad. many people like playing against blight hence blight is strong. There will always some that opposed popular belief like many survivor mains hate Alchemist ring blight therefore request for it to be nerfed but we know how survivor work.
Many survivor said that spirit collision was bs. they said they'll stop complaining about spirit if collision changed. They changed spirit collision. Survivor mains still bitched about spirit. What do you think will happen when they nerf alchemist ring? You think they'll stop complaining about blight? No, they'll just complain about something else like blighted crow.
The moral of the story is that strong killers are hated. survivor's can't stand losing/accept that they got outplayed. they only stop complaining about a killer when the killer is completely worthless and ineffective. you do get some posts regarding killers but killers are minority of dbd, it is 4vs1 game so its whatever for what killer thinks about the game.
pendant is reaaaaaaaally bad still