Who's your least favorite killer to go against as a Survivor?

This sounds more like a poll, but I massively screwed up my last poll, so let's have a discussion.

I'm making this because there's only ONE killer that I absolutely hate going against.

You could also mention one that is maybe a little too easy/boring for you.

For me, it's Oni.

Every single time I see that it's an Oni, I feel like giving up immediately. I feel like for me personally he's just incredibly strong and very hard to go against. It usually is within the first 5 minutes that at-least two people being downed, or worse. Always ends up with me dying, usually first... Mostly because he's incredibly fast and on a general note I usually don't run exhaustion perks, mostly team helping ones. He's my least favorite killer BY FAR, and have actually disconnected as soon as I've found out it's an Oni before (hate to admit it, but I have done it a couple times)

I can't stand Oni. I don't hate any other killer as much as I hate him.

Comments

  • Bubba, Freddy, Pig, Plague, Legion, and Trickster

  • Blight. Because 7 / 10 survivor games are Blight. I don't mind playing against him at all, it's just the sheer frequency of going against Blights that makes it insanely repetitive and boring. Like, there's about 20 other killers in the game, why is it one Blight after another?

  • Trickster and Pinhead are two I dislike.

    Trickster is going to inevitably down you and Pinhead's passive pressure becomes really annoying when they run strong builds or when you're looping. Solo-que gets wrecked by Pinhead, and that's usually what I play.

  • I got 3.

    Ghostface

    Myers

    Pig.

    The thing is, they're all also kind of my favorite to go against, because they are the only ones who provide any sort of "fear" emotion. However I am so massively ######### against stealth, that I end up caught early, and often, leading to situations where even if the team wins I feel it was in spite of, rather than thanks in part to my gameplay.

  • Twins. And it's not about the camp/slug. It's literally the fact that I feel like there's nothing I can do against Victor except just hope the killer misses. I'm a primarily solo player. Also the way I see it, the "counterplay", group up impossible on solo, lockers get you held hostage - not counterplay imo. It's still overall a completely miserable experience to go against, no matter which way I look at it.

    I'd rather face old Forever Freddy and old Spirit for the rest of my life, over a single game against Twins ever.

  • If I go against one more Bubba, I may dive head first into the shallow end of an empty pool.

  • Hag/stealth. For the sole and exclusive reason I’m super weak to jumpscares. Has nothing to do with balance/mechanics/etc otherwise.

  • Bubba- You can still try to save a teammate if other killers are camping, but not him.

    Honorable mentions to Blight, Twins, Trickster, Plague and Legion

    • Doctor (he is anti-loop AND anti-stealth and annoying AF)
    • Leatherface (the insta-down + camping is obnoxious and only fun for the killer)
    • Ghostface (insta-down + no terror radius = no)
    • Nurse (because she ignores all the games' physics but survivors can't)

    The rest I don't mind unless they are camping or using obnoxious addons/builds.

  • Huntress, Trapper, Wraith and Bubba

    Trapper only cause the team I usually end up with steps into his traps every 30 seconds

    Wraith and Bubba I go up against camp/tunnel a lot plus their power is annoying

    Huntress cause of her hitboxes and tryhards

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822363#Comment_2822363

    Nurse's direct counter is being able to mind-game the nurse player. She cannot win the chase until she gets close and hits you.

    Trickster, on the other hand, doesn't need to get near you whatsoever. It doesn't matter how much distance you make because that killer can still down you from any range possible (obviously gets harder the longer the distance). Not quite like Huntress either, as he is less reliant on reloading and has a spam-like kit, rather than a precision kit. Even the only 'counter' he has, which is walls, has an addon which can render them useless.

    I'd 100% rather go up against a nurse, than a trickster, any day of the week.

    "Being able to mindgame the nurse player" I wouldn't call that a direct counter, mindgaming is something you need to do with every killer. The direct counter to Trickster would be to lose line of sight, that's no less of a 'direct counter' than, in your words, mindgaming a nurse would be.

  • @Real_RUBB3R said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2822538#Comment_2822538

    "Being able to mindgame the nurse player" I wouldn't call that a direct counter, mindgaming is something you need to do with every killer. The direct counter to Trickster would be to lose line of sight, that's no less of a 'direct counter' than, in your words, mindgaming a nurse would be.

    Except you dont need to lose LOS with nurse.


    You can play around pallets, windows, or anything with a nurse.


    Trickster? yeah, goodluck.

1 2 ›