Damn Nurse is Killswitched
Saw a video on all her bugs being fixed, (or most of them) and wanted to see how good she is now. Have played her since 2016 and quit for a few months and wanted to try her, any clue when she will be unkillswitched? The bug in mention that has ALWAYS been in the game, its to due with latency most of the time.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Nothing is confirmed, but I would bet money on the 8th of March which is when Sadako launches.
Nexy month on Sadako's release. So a couple more weeks about. Bhvr really went and killswitched a killer for a whole ass month bruh🙃
Edit: Btw the bug fixes were amazing. Aside from the freeze bug all the big ones were gone. She's never felt better to play and hopefully when she comes back she stays (excluding freeze bug obviously) that way so you can experience it too.
The bug in question wasn't fixed on the PTB but it hopefully will be when it hits live.
On a different note, if it helps build your excitement for it asides from this one bug and the Heat Death of the Serververse where apparently the game couldn't decide for a lot of people if they were playing on 30 or 300 ping, she felt the best she's ever felt to play since pre-2019 rework.
...that was 2019. oh my god.
They still haven't fixed nurses visual glitch with m1 where I have been told I was hacking because of how fast I attack out of a blink, (but that's me just having a on top of them blink spamming m1) But I can't wait to play her, I had a 600 game winstreak before I quit, I wonder if I can get it to 1k LMAO. At the highest MMR too it's so weird.
im not convinced that's a glitch so much as latency making the game weird
BHVR : we fixed nurse
also BHVR : we killed nurse at same time
It was def latency but people call me cheating for it so lmao
people have called me a hacker for "no swing cooldown get banned" (Mad Grit) or "Speedhackiing noob reportedd" (Hope) so i wouldnt take it too personally lol
I'd love to see a comment from BHVR on an ETA to get Nurse back. @MandyTalk any hints?
I have actually said on here somewhere, she'll be back Live when the next Chapter releases...there's no plans for a hotfix prior to that.
Game with 4 killers disabled one of them for several weeks. Nice
Don't complain. You can still do bones :3
It's not that bad for me because I'm a former nurse main. I'm still sorry for all the other nurse mains out there. But at least we have 25 other killers to try, right?
Right...why would you play characters you like when you can play others you dont?
Exactly! You got it! 😂
4?
Oho. I'm gonna do those juicy bones O.O
This one got me wondering, too 🤪
Okay thanks for that, I looked but couldn't find anything official so I must have missed that.
Much appreciated!