Wh-Why can we get this?
So I just logged into dbd for the first time on Playstation since friday night and this is peculiar. Why are we able to get rituals for killswitched killers? You can't play them and from the looks of it, we aren't sure when we'll be able to get Nurse back. Obviously I rerolled the ritual after discovering this, but why was I able to get a ritual for an unplayable killer in the first place? I think if a killer is killswitched, the rituals shouldn't be able to be obtained also.

Comments
Skill issue just un-killswitch the killswitched characters
(fr it's weird like you can still get killswitched offerings in the bloodweb too + can't level up killswitched characters when they could've easily just stopped you queuing as Nurse instead)
i have 13 on claudette and will never use them probably lol
96 on my Nea and I will use all of them once Haddonfield is enabled again :>
But during the day so that I am not the one with the longer queue time if some Killer decides to close the game during Loading Screen...
the good news is i dont play killer during the day because of the queue times so i dont have to worry about facing you as pyramid head on it lmao
I really hope is good. I'm a huge halloween fan but also as a killer main it's not fun. I pretty much refuse to use them because I feel bad for doing it to the killer so hopefully it will change.
I just counted between all of my killers and survivors, and I am in posession of no less than ~1000 Strode Realty Keys, and I'm going to play every last one of them, on both killer and survivor! It's time I git gud on Haddonfield!
Ah, I dont use them honestly. I just collect them. Sometimes I throw in Haddonfield for the Archive which requires to jump from a high place during a chase, because I know that Haddonfield-Buildings are tall enough and there are plenty of them to get the challenge done fast.
So if you ever go against me on Haddonfield, just follow me to spare the next Killer a Haddonfield-Offering. :P
Thats a lot! I have 198 on my Survivors and 58 on my Killers (+probably some on Nurse). And I avoid them as Killer by any means and never use them and some of my Killers dont even have 1 Haddonfield-Offering.
So far away from 1000.
Please repeat after me: Spaghetti. Code. Spa. Ghe. Ti. Code. Soaghetti Code.
That… has has very likely nothing to do with spaghetti Code at all. It was probably just not thought about when implementing the killswitch feature for characters.
Everyday someone comments on this on this forum. I am pretty sure the devs knew from day one, but stuff is probably not THAT trivial, or they would do it.
Ironically I keep his mission in my queue solely because I refuse to play as Nurse and I don’t want it showing up ever again.
Still not spaghetti code. 🤷♂️
and i have only seen it mentioned since Nurse was killswitched, but the actual implementation of the killswitch was some time ago. It was probably just an oversight.
My guess is that, thanks to the Spaghetty code, they can't just easily throw out Nurse, just kill switch the whole daily rituals. So just suck it up and keep the Nurse daily in your journal, as long as it stays there no new ones will spawn and you will only "lose" 30k BP.
Although It'll surely look nice, I'm personally not too excited for Haddonfield: Breakable walls edition. I just know they're going to add them no matter what.
Just blaming spaghetti Code instead of realizing there are other problems doesn’t bring you anywhere though.
have you ever even seen the so-called spaghetti code or are you just using it as an argument because you saw someone else using it?
and you can delete a daily everyday. You are not exactly losing anything. I agree it shouldn’t pop up at all. But you are making it out way worse than it actually is.
Well, I've been playing for ages, and avoid using Haddonfield offerings at all cost, but with this new graphical rework, the map might be amazing! I've got an average of ~20 Strode Realty Keys across my characters, and then I also go plenty of offerings like the Decrepit Clapboard and Harvest Festival Leaflets which aren't available anymore but can still be played. Interestingly enough, they disabled the Strode Realty Key but not the other Haddonfield map offerings, I tried burning a Clapboard, but I didn't end up on Haddonfield. Big sad.