Is crossplay currently disabled on all platforms?
It was working for me fine yesterday and today I just happen to notice the globe on the bottom right with an X on it. When I highlighted it, it said crossplay was disabled. I never took it off.
I no longer have the option to enable or disable it. It’s completely missing now. Very strange. I’m on Xbox and I have cross-play enabled as a system setting. Is this just me? I didn’t see anything in the bug section or reports on Twitter…
Tagged:
BHVR



Comments
What platform are you on?
Thanks. Anyone on Xbox still have access to crossplay?
I'm playing gears but I can switch over and check for you
Won't let me toggle either. I loaded into a Lobby and got people from other platforms so it works for me but can't toggle it anymore
@chargernick85 thanks bud. I figured it out. I had to remove dbd from quick resume, unplug the series x for a minute, then reboot. Seems to be ok now. The option is back in the game menu & crossplay is on.
@MandyTalk sorry to trouble, can you close thread please?
Playing on PC and got a lot of globes.
You can only change the setting when entering the menu from the main menu, and not from a lobby/prelobby
Yea thanks, that was the main menu. The survivors are in the background at the campfire.
Ah well, my mind kinda mixed the two screenshots and thought you were in the lobby. Sorry.
Weird that it disappeared just like that. I guess you already tried turning it completely off and on again?
Im still getting globes on PC so I guess Steam has crossplay.
I did and it didn’t work. I ended up having to unplug the console and reboot to fix everything. I posted it earlier and now I’m just waiting for a mod to close the thread. Thanks again.
Closed at OP's request.