Now nerf just pc not console.

The PC play still can play very well but you can't play very well on console

Comments

  • So why fix console issues to make the game fun for everyone when you can make problems on pc and make the game worse for everyone.

  • No. That makes no sense when we have crossplay.

  • @eloise said:

    The PC play still can play very well but you can't play very well on console

    I play on console and I am very satisfied how that works for me.

    In my opinion the only thing PC players can do but not console players is... well... hacking!

    Which is not part of the game is supposed to work.

  • @Kunuto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310921/now-nerf-just-pc-not-console

    I play on console and I am very satisfied how that works for me.

    In my opinion the only thing PC players can do but not console players is... well... hacking!

    Which is not part of the game is supposed to work.

    I would love some better control slides. Deadzones a better sensitivity oh and GET RID OF AUTO AIM.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    No. That makes no sense when we have crossplay.

    It's basically impossible, since crossplay exists. πŸ˜…

    How would the game use 2 different rulesets in the same match, based on who's using what?

  • @eloise said:

    The PC play still can play very well but you can't play very well on console

    Wouldn't it be better to improve the game's performance for console, rather than lower it for those on PC?

  • @Shroompy said:

    skill issue

    naw, do bones

  • @Shroompy said:

    skill issue

    oh please.

    lets be objective.

    last gen = lags and frame drops

    controller settings = clunky


    Spinning survivors can juke you easily because if u try to spin with them you will become a helicopter.

    m2 and precise aim, forget about it.


    Price of base game and dlcs is equal to PC. But is the game experiance somehow even? No.

  • Survivor is generally perfectly fine on console, with the one exception of having two actions mapped to the same button (which you can change).

    Killer, otoh, really suffers from the lack of a mouse. It is much easier to lose track of survs and/or get spun as a console killer, because you just can't turn as quickly, and aiming is MUCH better with a mouse.

    But beyond that, the difference is overblown.

    (aside from the cheating, which is illegitimate anyway).

  • Frame drops and horrible controller settings obviously end up not being a good time, especially on last gen consoles. At the very least give console players more controller settings.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813777#Comment_2813777

    it's πŸ‘notπŸ‘aboutπŸ‘mouseπŸ‘vsπŸ‘controllerπŸ‘it'sπŸ‘aboutπŸ‘theπŸ‘responseπŸ‘curveπŸ‘andπŸ‘lackπŸ‘ofπŸ‘deadzoneπŸ‘settingsπŸ‘

    and for last gen, the frame rate issues

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813689#Comment_2813689

    this is about as nonsensical of a suggestion as the original post

    I'm a long time console gamer (who generally scoffs at PC elitists who claim controller is trash and M+KB is the cure for cancer and all human ills) who has played many hundreds of hours of killer on a properly calibrated controller (and that does make a difference) and a good mouse is still considerably better for killer, imo.

    I have just recently started playing DBD on PC and I generally hate WASD for movement (I use a Razer gamepad thumbstick instead, and I still use controller for surv), but immediately fell in love with having a mouse for killer gameplay.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813871#Comment_2813871

    yeah cool whatever, MnK is always going to better, that's a no brainer

    the point is that what we do have for controller is vastly worse than what it has been proven that it can be by other games, and that it needs to be addressed

    Well yeah, but add that to the pile of relatively easily remedied things BHVR will never get to.

    It's kind of unfair and demoralizing for folks with limited options, but I have zero confidence it will be addressed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813896#Comment_2813896

    neither do I and I'm out of here when elden ring releases

    Yeah, ngl I have a nice long Elden Ring/Horizon vacay coming up

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813896#Comment_2813896

    neither do I and I'm out of here when elden ring releases

    +1


    also in ur on ps5, end of march is comming crusader kings 3 - amazing game, cotΓ© approves

  • @eloise said:

    The PC play still can play very well but you can't play very well on console

    What drugs did you use to make this post?

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813722#Comment_2813722

    oh please.

    lets be objective.

    last gen = lags and frame drops

    controller settings = clunky

    Spinning survivors can juke you easily because if u try to spin with them you will become a helicopter.

    m2 and precise aim, forget about it.

    Price of base game and dlcs is equal to PC. But is the game experiance somehow even? No.

    I was literally just takin the piss lmao

    I know console has its issues and they absolutely need to be addressed.

  • @KateDunson said:

    Move to pc

    That's not a viable solution either. There's no Cross Progression, nor is it likely ever coming. So who with thousands of hours and whatever monies into this game will buy that awesome new PC, and the DLC's, plus any wanted cosmetics. And then comes the best part, releveling all killers and survs from nothingness. You know the grind of this game.

  • Like someone said I don't want to buy the game on pc because I put a lot of money on the game on my PS4 i don't want to lose my progression

  • @eloise said:

    Like someone said I don't want to buy the game on pc because I put a lot of money on the game on my PS4 i don't want to lose my progression

    So you are trying to "nerf" a platform because they play really well and you don't want to change platforms because of your progression, have you ever thought that a LOT of people have lost their progress to change from console to pc and polished their skill on pc?.

    I changed from ps4 about 2 years ago, lost 2 years of progress, devotion 6, all killers up to oni P3 all perks, about 5 survivors P3 with all perks but now at least I can play without issues.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813689#Comment_2813689

    That's not a viable solution either. There's no Cross Progression, nor is it likely ever coming. So who with thousands of hours and whatever monies into this game will buy that awesome new PC, and the DLC's, plus any wanted cosmetics. And then comes the best part, releveling all killers and survs from nothingness. You know the grind of this game.

    Yeah, I bought the PC version on an impulse when it was on a Steam sale, and only after a few hours have I begun to really feel the enormity of the task ahead if I want to get to where I am on PS4/5. And it's not the money, it's all the time; 2+ years, 1700 hours.

    Like I said in another thread, if you're a new player, trying to get to where you see others, simply in terms of perks, has got to be demoralizing. At least I have all the experience I've gained to help early on.

    I have a fool's hope that at some point they'll finally implement cross progression, but it's just that.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2814363#Comment_2814363

    So you are trying to "nerf" a platform because they play really well and you don't want to change platforms because of your progression, have you ever thought that a LOT of people have lost their progress to change from console to pc and polished their skill on pc?.

    I changed from ps4 about 2 years ago, lost 2 years of progress, devotion 6, all killers up to oni P3 all perks, about 5 survivors P3 with all perks but now at least I can play without issues.

    Do you believe it's fair to ask someone to pay again to switch platforms and also regrind just to play a 5+ year old game without "issues"?

  • I would never play this game on console again after I switched to PC, something about 120FPS, reshade and stretched res (which is gone now sadly) makes playing DBD a bit more bearable.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2814377#Comment_2814377

    Do you believe it's fair to ask someone to pay again to switch platforms and also regrind just to play a 5+ year old game without "issues"?

    I did it, Many have done it, and do you believe it is fair for someone to ask to nerf pc players because they are "good"?

    It is not like they don't allow controllers on pc or they can just try to get a new gen console and play without issues.

  • Even next gen consoles are at a disadvantage due to nonexistent controller settings, higher input latency and less visibility. It can be compensated for by skill, but we should at least have some basic controller settings and a brightness / lower graphics option.

  • @El_Gingero said:

    Even next gen consoles are at a disadvantage due to nonexistent controller settings, higher input latency and less visibility. It can be compensated for by skill, but we should at least have some basic controller settings and a brightness / lower graphics option.

    And how is that PC players fault? We get the same visibility on default, but I do agree that there should be some controller options, Idk why they never added them but considering they recently fixed/added PS button layout I guess controller options will never be a thing.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2814698#Comment_2814698

    And how is that PC players fault? We get the same visibility on default, but I do agree that there should be some controller options, Idk why they never added them but considering they recently fixed/added PS button layout I guess controller options will never be a thing.

    Where did I say PC players were to blame? Lol. That would be an odd thing to say considering they aren’t the developers.

  • No, I want them to buff PC. With auto aim. Because I play with a controller. And I have missed a huntress hatchet. On a stationary target. 10 feet away. More than once....

    But I really want to play with Lady bunny. And nemesis

  • @El_Gingero said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2814705#Comment_2814705

    Where did I say PC players were to blame? Lol. That would be an odd thing to say considering they aren’t the developers.

    Oh my bad, I thought you agreed with nerfing pc because they are "good"

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2814723#Comment_2814723

    Oh my bad, I thought you agreed with nerfing pc because they are "good"

    Haha nah, no worries!