Hey can anyone show what the new perks are?
I'm still on break from dbd but then I saw the ptb for the the ring is out today and I got curious about the perks. Can anyone tell me what they are and the effects at teir 3 please?
I'm still on break from dbd but then I saw the ptb for the the ring is out today and I got curious about the perks. Can anyone tell me what they are and the effects at teir 3 please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Scourge - Aura reading for 7s when unhooking
Non-Hex Ruin - Kick a gen for 200% speed + 60s of "Surveillance"
Tinkerer 2.0 BNP - At 90% progression survivors will face skillcheck after skillcheck, if they fail the gen is blocked for 20s once for each gen.
Edit: Survivor´s perks are
Stun a killer, be silent and clean (no blood, grunts and scratches)
Reverse Empathy, Injured people are looking for you /w 96m aura reading
Boon: Need for Speed, People are running 2% if they come for your bone and keep it for 4s.
There
When is the update thread coming?
Man survivor perks are really bad. Usually survivor perks seems strong on ptb but not these.
im recording gameplay footage now.
Nice! Can't wait for it! Your threads like these are always amazing!
EHHH i knew the Survivor perks would be bad called it also I called the one insane Killer perk that perk with Pop is gonna be literally op don't be shocked if it's nerfed that's actually insane 25% of a gen and then 200% regression on top of that.
None of these perks seem all that great. The Scourge one seems like the best one (since seeing auras after a unhook seems a lot more useful than seeing auras after the killer hooks them and you're all 40m+ away from me) but I'm not sure any of these are good enough to replace anything I'm currently running.
But I suppose we'll see since consoles are not considered worthy enough to get to do PTB...
LOL. We been asking for base kick regression to be buff and instead we got Call of Brine. You want it fine.....you need a perk slot though.
I like two of the killer perks. Call of brine doesn't seem that great since it's just another perk that's disabled with a tap and great skill checks. The scourge hook one and the second tinkered seem nice though. Not sure if they are stronger than current meta but we'll see. Also survivor perks look below average. About time lol.
Whats the word with Merciless Storm? Says can only activate once per gen (makes sense) then says per trial (where Im lost). Is this a perk that works only once per trial? if not why it say that?
Survivor perks are almost always below average, hence why no one changes their build (CoH being a rare exception)
Once per gen per trial
So it'll only pop on one gen per trial. Like...let's say you have it go off and it's going nutter butters with the skill checks and the survivor is forced off because of the skill checks or the killer comes over. Killer kicks the gen and it regresses to under 90% again. Tinkerer would happen again (if this were tinkerer) where Storm would not happen again once the survivors brought it back to over 90%.
This happens for every gen on the map
That make sense?
(Though note, I do not have PBT so I am going off of the wording of the perk. Someone playing PTB could let you know how it works "in practice" but that's my understanding reading the perk)
Thanks so much for this. The survivors perks seems very bad
:)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310595/all-new-content-sadako-rising-dbd-5-6-0-ptb/p1
I get the anti tinkerer part and agree with that. So what they mean is perk can only activate once per gen.
No need for per trial saying.
So perk can activate 7 times max.
Yup! Or at least that's my reading of it.
Although the perk kind of sucks so I'm not sure anyone will ever see it IRL to test it for sure :P
IDK. It's worth a test. Think might be a bit more reliable if it was 80% or 85% at most. 10% of a gen is what? 5 seconds give or take? Kind of lame....######### misses regular skill checks?
I'm worried about the scourge hook and call of brine. They seem like a new meta.
The survivors perks seems to range from decent to bad. Empathic connections seems like it can hurt you more then help and boon dark theory doesn't seem good. 2% haste status effect doesn't sound impactful at all. Hope is 7% and that's also not too impactful.
We’ll see, I don’t think either of them is overpowered necessarily. The Scourge Hook is probably the better of the two slightly but that’s just my guess.
Hey I saw your post saying I'm one if your favorite forum members. Thank you so much your my favorite too.
It sounds like it will activate only once on each gen in that trial. so a total of 5 plus times depending on it goes.
That Parental Guidance seems like it will be really strong. You basically have to eat pallet stuns a lot against good survivors or they'll get extra loops if you respect it. Easy to lose someone this way breaking a jungle gym pallet for example
Ironically it´s a better Ruin by not being removeable within 10s of the match.
Yes. I respect all who stay unbiased no matter what side they play more. Your posts over my time here have helped me to stay as unbiased as possible.
That's good. Wording through me off a bit. Will probably test but not looking to sexy right now since they only receive normal skill checks and 10% is not much time.
True. Perhaps this perk will make them re-think how hex play is right now. Not sure how I didn't choke on my soda saying that. Typing it instead of saying out loud helped.
Well I glad I'm able to keep people as unbiased as possible. It's important to do so when discussing things with other people.
Agreed. i still fail to do it sometimes but I try.
I don't really think any perk here Would really change up the meta. I think brine would be nice with pop if you can keep them off the gen, but for the most part they're all just niche perks. So we'll still keep seeing the same 6 perks on every survivor/killer until those actual perks or mechanics are fixed.
The boon won't really do much except show glaring issues that already exist that have been issues for a while. It'll do nothing in weak areas/loops, and it'll make already strong loops/areas even stronger than they currently are. So not really changing anything, just highlighting existing flaws.
I pray to the Buddha survivors stay as they are. That perk makes my stomach lurch and I am very happy to see your average survivor overlooking it at the moment. Like, what the actual?
Why do all the survivor perks gotta be crap. Not even one good one.