You paly killer the team is too strong, you play survivor (solo) the killer too stronge team bad

It's same for you? Everytime, I'm on PS4 so when I play survivor the killer is very too strong for me and my team is bad. When I play killer the team it's general pc like the killer (I'm PS4) and they gen rush loop very well it's unplayable for me so what can I do for loose the high MMR and go to my real level MMR? I want when I play killer can kill 2 or 3 survivor max and when I play survivor I want the possibility to 2 or 3 escape. Can you just come back like before MMR and when it's fix put the MMR, I liked when the red rank play just with red rank and purple juste with purple and orange just with orange and grey just with grey, thank you

Comments

  • Crossplay on and off?

    Crossplay off on ps4 is mostly 4man swf when I play killer. If you ask me how I know, I do because I see the same 4 people in lobbies often.

    I didn't really play survivor without crossplay because I like killer variety. But solo q is hit or miss depending on the time of the day you play in general. I get better teammates during the day when the q's are short and vice versa at night.

    I don't think that killers you get are unstoppable, it is just your teammates not being efficient and wasting time.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    when i play killer i'm bad

    when i play survivor i'm bad

    there are always situations where you can say "oh my teammates did this and that's why we lost the game" but it's (potentially) more productive to analyze your own mistakes than focus on things outside of your control.

    ...or just don't play DbD that works too 👍️

    The sarcastic response isn't necessary.

  • Survivor good. Killer bad.

  • @Bloodshade

    I agree that people should reflect on their mistakes because most just blame everything on everyone else (not talking about op here).

    But op didn't seem that upset in their post. They didn't go wild or anything. You could have worded it differently I think, and not tell them to quit.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2809520#Comment_2809520

    it isn't sarcastic whatsoever

    there's no sense in getting super upset over bad teammates (they do exist) because getting into that kind of mindset can lead to you always blaming your team and making excuses for your own mistakes. it's better to focus on yourself, though you can just as easily get into the mindset of beating yourself up too much. i've found myself in both camps from time to time.

    and not playing DbD (or playing it less at least) would probably do a lot of people here some good

    You're not wrong. But telling others not to play comes off negative. More so take a break instead... bc we've all been there.

    We rage. We're here and most killers vent here. I'm raging now lol.

    Poor Mikey.


    I cant seem to get his perks to work at all. Tried 5 games. Gens go to quick. Can't set up.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @Shaped

    I didn't command them to do anything, I merely suggested that taking a break/quitting is an option that can and should be considered. Considering they're on PS4, maybe they should consider that more seriously. The advantages that PC have over last gen consoles (and MnK over controller) are as real as OP makes them out to be, and are understated by the community at large.

    You told them it is their mistake, I kinda got that from your post.

    I am not saying it partially isn't. None of us is perfect.

    Regarding pc advantage I think that killers are disadvantaged the most if you play with crossplay on. But survivor is kinda playable and you are able to compete even with a few hiccups here and there. It is better than when re chapter was released that is for sure.


    Also they shouldn't quit imo unless it is super frustrating for them. I play on ps4 myself and I am doing fine.

  • I'm not sure if I can call them "too strong" when I'm consistently 4king them even with losing a bunch of chases.

  • Who would win if you as a survivor would play against yourself as killer? Maybe both of you would lose? :D

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2809540#Comment_2809540

    I told them that it's not productive to focus on things outside of their control, not that everything that goes wrong in their game is their fault. We're on the same page, and if my post is to be interpreted as you interpreted it by most people then I guess the error is mine.

    "Survivor is kinda playable" is such a depressing phrase. Last gen consoles & controller players deserve better.

    Yeah but I settled for less I guess.

  • @Shaped said:

    Crossplay on and off?

    Crossplay off on ps4 is mostly 4man swf when I play killer. If you ask me how I know, I do because I see the same 4 people in lobbies often.

    I didn't really play survivor without crossplay because I like killer variety. But solo q is hit or miss depending on the time of the day you play in general. I get better teammates during the day when the q's are short and vice versa at night.

    I don't think that killers you get are unstoppable, it is just your teammates not being efficient and wasting time.

    Same with Xbox. You can pretty much guarantee that if you have 3+ Xbox players in the lobby they're SWF & for that reason I'm kinda glad that we have crossplay, even though having PC versus console is massively imbalanced it's still possible to do pretty well in this game with enough practice as a console player.

  • YOU are never at high level MMR not even near. Just looking at how you behave in the forums tells me enough to know that you cant be at a more than average MMR at all.

  • @Shaped said:

    Crossplay on and off?

    Crossplay off on ps4 is mostly 4man swf when I play killer. If you ask me how I know, I do because I see the same 4 people in lobbies often.

    I didn't really play survivor without crossplay because I like killer variety. But solo q is hit or miss depending on the time of the day you play in general. I get better teammates during the day when the q's are short and vice versa at night.

    I don't think that killers you get are unstoppable, it is just your teammates not being efficient and wasting time.

    I play in ps4 too and the games are usually better in the morning. Teammates are better too. At night it mostly hell

  • @Shaped said:

    Crossplay on and off?

    Crossplay off on ps4 is mostly 4man swf when I play killer. If you ask me how I know, I do because I see the same 4 people in lobbies often.

    I didn't really play survivor without crossplay because I like killer variety. But solo q is hit or miss depending on the time of the day you play in general. I get better teammates during the day when the q's are short and vice versa at night.

    I don't think that killers you get are unstoppable, it is just your teammates not being efficient and wasting time.

    Huh, my experience is a bit different. I tend to always play with crossplay off and as killer I don't really recognize most of the names. As survivor though I'll see the same killer, sometimes multiple games in a row and I'll recognize other survivor names. Although for survivor it's usually more of a, "Oh hey, I played with that guy yesterday or last week."

    Also curious if you've seen me in game? Same as my username. If your username is the same I wanna say I've seen you as killer once, though I can't say for sure.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2809511#Comment_2809511

    Huh, my experience is a bit different. I tend to always play with crossplay off and as killer I don't really recognize most of the names. As survivor though I'll see the same killer, sometimes multiple games in a row and I'll recognize other survivor names. Although for survivor it's usually more of a, "Oh hey, I played with that guy yesterday or last week."

    Also curious if you've seen me in game? Same as my username. If your username is the same I wanna say I've seen you as killer once, though I can't say for sure.

    Nah my psn is different. Also can't remember playing against you. I play surv more and with crossplay on.

    When I play killer it is on or off.

    Also I am eu.


    I only remember seeing @BenZ0 once when I played survivor and that's it.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2809684#Comment_2809684

    Nah my psn is different. Also can't remember playing against you. I play surv more and with crossplay on.

    When I play killer it is on or off.

    Also I am eu.

    I only remember seeing @BenZ0 once when I played survivor and that's it.

    Ah most likely not then as I play in US East. Was just curious as I know I played a killer recently-ish with "shape" in their name, I just couldn't remember what the full thing was so I thought I may as well ask. See if the stars aligned so-to-speak.

  • solo survivor is the weakest role in the game however 4 man SWF is the strongest. that simple disparity is the root cause for a lot of problems in this game.