Plaything on Pig

So for the past week Ive been running Pig with Plaything. Ive found the games slow to a crawl for the survivors with now 2 objectives when getting off the hook before being able to do a gen. Has anyone else tried this?

Comments

  • Yes, when I was actually still playing killer, I found plaything to be a very very good perk on her. One of my favorites.

  • Offer RPD next, it's hilarious watching the gens go from flying to a stand still while you're racking up the hooks and jump scaring like no tomorrow. With Plaything of course

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    Offer RPD next, it's hilarious watching the gens go from flying to a stand still while you're racking up the hooks and jump scaring like no tomorrow. With Plaything of course

    Will do, thanks for the suggestion. Sounds evil and fun!

  • Plaything has been a staple of my Pig build almost since the perk came out.

    I've lost count how many times I've been chasing someone and run across an Oblivious survivor with a trap on their head trying to get to a Jigsaw box -- I've been as startled as they are, I imagine. Especially if those survivors have active traps, they're not going to be nearly as careful traversing the map -- or sitting on a box -- and I get a lot of easy downs in the process. (Using the Face Mask add-on to give survivors blindness -- which I do believe keeps them from seeing the aura of their totem -- is added help).

    I think Plaything is a VERY underrated perk in general, but on the Pig, it feels exceptionally valuable. And as the only Hex perk that isn't in danger of being erased 20 seconds into a match (other than Pentimento), it's been very reliable for me -- I get value out of it pretty much every match I run it.

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    Plaything has been a staple of my Pig build almost since the perk came out.

    I've lost count how many times I've been chasing someone and run across an Oblivious survivor with a trap on their head trying to get to a Jigsaw box -- I've been as startled as they are, I imagine. Especially if those survivors have active traps, they're not going to be nearly as careful traversing the map -- or sitting on a box -- and I get a lot of easy downs in the process. (Using the Face Mask add-on to give survivors blindness -- which I do believe keeps them from seeing the aura of their totem -- is added help).

    I think Plaything is a VERY underrated perk in general, but on the Pig, it feels exceptionally valuable. And as the only Hex perk that isn't in danger of being erased 20 seconds into a match (other than Pentimento), it's been very reliable for me -- I get value out of it pretty much every match I run it.

    It is always hilarious watching them desperately trying to cleanse their totem without realizing that I am standing right beside them.

  • @SomberNokk said:

    So for the past week Ive been running Pig with Plaything. Ive found the games slow to a crawl for the survivors with now 2 objectives when getting off the hook before being able to do a gen. Has anyone else tried this?

    Plaything on the majority of the killers scares the ######### out of me. Plaything bubba Is a heart attack

  • I can see how some people like it, gens won't get completed so quickly. But I personally wouldn't use such a build, because the matches would just be so long and I would get bored lmao

    But it's an interesting idea

  • SHHHHH don't spill it they might learn about it and nerf the pig again.

  • It is a fun perk on her for sure.

  • I haven’t, but maybe I will cause the perk sounds pretty good for Pig.

  • I haven't tried Plaything on Pig yet, but I kind of want to now. It sounds like it could be fun.

  • I ran Plaything Pentimento build on Pig, it's GREAT. Especially RPD with the Rule Set No. 2 addon. Guaranteed Trap kill for me usually. Also had STBFL on, as i can ambush the obession

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310323/plaything-on-pig

    Plaything on the majority of the killers scares the ######### out of me. Plaything bubba Is a heart attack

    I run it on bubba all the time and I love it.

    Lost count of how many survivors I chainsawed on totems.

  • For a while I was running Plaything + Retribution on Pig, it's such a nice combo, but now I just use enduring/spirit fury on her.

  • As a survivor I've always ignored Plaything. Usually another survivor will break it for me.

  • Run face mask and rules set 2

  • Plaything is great on PIg. I really like Plaything on Myers as well.