Stop giving me survivor dailies.
As someone who never touches Survivor it really pisses me off to see nothing but survivor dailies and NO killer dailies at all. "Oh just delete one of your dailies and get another one" Yeah I've done that about 5 times now and it just replaces my current survivor daily with a new survivor daily. Stop forcing survivors mains to play killer and killer mains to play survivor and let us decide for ourselves which role we want to play.
Comments
Why should I be forced to play a role I don't like? I've tried playing survivor and I hate it. If I want to play only killer then I'm going to play only killer regardless of what daily rituals I get. It's just annoying I can't get the extra bloodpoints because I won't play how the game wants me to
As I said I do delete them but I just get more survivor dailies. I'm not going to have fun opening an exit gate with a character I have no perks on. They should just make separate daily rituals that give you one survivor and one killer daily objective every day.
Also my survivor rank is 10 after the reset. I do play survivor from time to time but I rarely enjoy playing it. If I'm going to choose between gaining 30000 BP from one game that I don't enjoy or just earning a lesser amount but having fun then I'm obviously going to choose the latter. It'd just be nice if I could earn additional bloodpoints while having fun.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/104675#Comment_104675
What does this has to do about balance???? This is about daily rituals. If you want to ######### about balance then there's a whole section dedicated to it. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/balance-feedback . Leave your meek little comments at the door
Indeed, working as intended
This is the only answer required for threads like this. You don't have to complete dailies if you don't want to, but if you don't want to, you don't get to demand the rewards either.
Secondly, the reason to motivate you playing different roles is just so you have basic ideas how balanced this game is for example. A killer main will always cry survivors are to strong and vice versa.
Only people who play both sides pretty equally seem to be the people who really have a valid opinion in my eyes
You don't deserve the BP if you're not well rounded. Plain and simple.
The Entity says you'll take those measly 20k sabo dailies that make killers tunnel you and like it !!!!!! 😜
And if you are at it you might as well 99% more hooks, and destroy them when the Killer is carrying a survivor.
Its not hard.
So don't do them, they are not mandatory, nobody's forcing you to do anything. Wait until you get killer daily