I just realized Oni's kanabo doesn't work with NOED
You know you can use it to basic attack survivors with your power but since it's his power it's not going to apply instadowns such as NOED or Jolt.
You know you can use it to basic attack survivors with your power but since it's his power it's not going to apply instadowns such as NOED or Jolt.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean... If you have it out, surely you don't need NoED?
That's a good thing. You can instadown with your power and then surprise the others with NOED if they come to rescue.
I think basic attack is still easier to hit than power hit, or not idk.
Why not?
You...have an instadown right in your hands.
A slightly harder to hit but very much built-in instadown (not to mention available mid-match) versus one using up a perk slot until the end of the game. Seems like an easy choice to me.
"Slightly" harder? Always feels impossible to me. I can only use his power for map mobility.
But that's why I never play Oni at all. NOED seems like a weird choice for him; I'd assume anyone using him is able to use his power.
I use NOED on Bubba so I'm gonna use NOED on Oni.
NOED Oni. Yes.
Hitting Demon Strikes consistently IS the skill ceiling for Oni, the thing that you MUST get down in order to git gud. I don't hit all my Demon Strikes, but after many, many games as Oni I finally get the hang of it. And then you finally start to understand how to hit 'em out of a Demon Charge, which is the best thing in the world. You come charging from half the map away and BAM! Strike and out. Like Lightning from a clear sky. But this has a much bigger margin for error and you wont always get an opportunity for it. Still, if it hits its the best feeling this game can offer.
It's just redundant on some killers with insta-downs, which makes it a sub-optimal perk in terms of perk optimization. But you play however you want. You do you!
I think It's not quite redundant on oni because his insta down is limited, like myers or GF.
Even at max sensitivity it feels soooo sluggish trying to aim. The survivor moves slightly and it's a miss. I unfortunately can't use most any killer power where the aim is slowed down or hindered. I can use Nemesis because of the strafe and I can use Blight. But with Oni it feels like the thumbstick is coated in hardened molasses.
that is because Oni is in his Blood Fury and any attack during this time is considered a special attack, which dont work together with NOED.
anyway, you essentially always have NOED when that Kanabo is out, i dont think you'd need it.