Petition to killswitch the Raccoon City Police Department
Since the RPD library has two hooks now upstairs and the killer can bodyblock the stairs to prevent any unhooks, I think it's time to killswitch this map.
Since the RPD library has two hooks now upstairs and the killer can bodyblock the stairs to prevent any unhooks, I think it's time to killswitch this map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"I think we've done a pretty good job so far."
How about just killswitch it because the map is awful for both sides?
That totem is allergic to being cleansed
I tried it and got the penalty. Do you have a clip or something to share, maybe on discord, so I understand how to do it myself?
That's something we cannot discuss here in the forums sadly
I've tried looking the sources up and the youtube vid and the DBD forum post were both removed. I wasn't sure if it really is against the ToS to share, but guess it is with the 2 gone.
Permanently. Won't be missed. Signed.