I had my first obvious hacker in a game
A bIll was flying through the ap i could get 3 people.
I won't even bother reporting. The process is way too tedious. I got flamed that i didn't kill the hacker and "let him escape" even though i couldn't. Well, at least i can say i'm now in the club of seeing hackers in my games, can i call myself high-elo now?
Comments
He simply had more skill than you
/s
No, he had better gaming chair. You are wrong.
No he just had help from the speed his rgb pc and rgb keyboard gave him
Recently got a hacker that insta escaped after getting downed,doubt BHVR banned him even tho I made a report.
You need:
Yeah,because we players need do to their job and go through all that effort.
Also not everyone record their gameplay when playing.
I made tickets before with evidence and checked a few weeks later,that person was not banned.
Sucks man. I've seen several survivor or killer hackers. It happens at many Elo levels (mostly high but still new hack accounts got to start somewhere).
Also you probably are high (soft cap) elo on killer side considering how easy it is to reach that level IMO
Dont worry, it wont be your last . if you want some advice regarding hackers, ignore them! I dont mean go for the others, i mean just goof off with the others, try dancing or mucking around. Have a bit of fun. Chase but dont hit. Then spin, dance. But ignore the hacker like they dont exist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1pgk9ns0YQ I uploaded the gameplay. Was pretty funny. And no, I'm not high elo, it was my third or second game with PH :D
It takes more than a few weeks to get a response from the support.
I've reported three separate incidents this week of obvious hacking in low MMR.
I lost Progress of ~35 000 000bp. IT was 3 months ago, almost 4, not a single answer like "hey sorry, we saw your message..." or anything. So yeah, i worked in Tech-support, and even if we had 5 000-10 000 tickets a day, we at least let people now we are aware they texting us. If grinding wouldn't be so tedious, i wouldn't care. The game is still fun, but such things want me to vomit on my keyboard.
New gaming chair said Redbull, must have gave em wings
[insert that one "First time?" meme with the guy about to be hung]
Bill needs a nerf he's OP
please.... Let this be a ways how we spread memes xD