What two perks do you feel is staple for solo que?

Either personally or in general

1: Unbreakable and or DS

2: Dead Hard


People are mostly bad in this game so the experiences in solo que can be quite horrible!

Comments

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2803577#Comment_2803577

    Open handed would indeed extend that, so go have some fun, lol

    Awesome! Thanks!

  • @BoriskyTheFox said:

    The answer is DS and BT

    I think they should make DS, BT and Unreakable base kit for survivors. Survivors shouldnt be forced to waste perk slots just because they might play against tryhard tunneler & camper killers.

    Lol......no, just no!

    @Ghoste said:

    No love for Spine Chill in this thread? I personally run it every game. Not only does it counter all stealth Killers and perks, it's even great in chases to tell if the Killer is mind-gaming when you can't see them. Not to mention it's strong on indoor maps since it makes up for all the walls blocking line-of-sight.

    Spine Chill isnt run as much as it used to, not sure why though. I guess COH replaced Spine Chill users.

    @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309898/what-two-perks-do-you-feel-is-staple-for-solo-que

    I play a lot of solo queue and run literally none of these perks.

    Borrowed Time / Prove Thyself / We're Gonna Live Forever / Circle of Healing.

    Miss me with your selfish MEMEMEMEMEMEME perks.

    Lol what? You know WHY i run me, me , me perks? Its because im constantly being let down by survivors! I play super well and the killer hooks me at the end and my teammates just leave with no effort to save! Nah.....F that im plus i dont even play with so called me, me , me perks because My Sabo builds revolve around saving survivors only sometimes to die for it (or them) Sabo/Breakout/Breakdown/Empathy

    Literally NOT ONE PERSON runs dedicated Sabo builds in an effort to save teammates and have staple games so fall back on judging me as a player when you know absolurely nothing about me!

  • Kindred and Windows. Good information which you'd get for free in a SWF.

  • Flashbang and Pebble.

    It´s such a shame that the devs hadn´t made the pebble be an item, so i can share my pebbles with others.

  • imo its BT and windows/ any means necessary

    HONORABLE MENTIONS: CoH, Empathy and any exhaustion perk that isnt adrenaline or sprint burst

  • Spine chill and empathy

  • The build I've been using for awhile now is Kindred, Windows, DH, and CoH. CoH would be the only one I would swap out for a different perk. Kindred and Windows are so good for info.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2805152#Comment_2805152

    Lol......no, just no!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2805132#Comment_2805132

    Spine Chill isnt run as much as it used to, not sure why though. I guess COH replaced Spine Chill users.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804815#Comment_2804815

    Lol what? You know WHY i run me, me , me perks? Its because im constantly being let down by survivors! I play super well and the killer hooks me at the end and my teammates just leave with no effort to save! Nah.....F that im plus i dont even play with so called me, me , me perks because My Sabo builds revolve around saving survivors only sometimes to die for it (or them) Sabo/Breakout/Breakdown/Empathy

    Literally NOT ONE PERSON runs dedicated Sabo builds in an effort to save teammates and have staple games so fall back on judging me as a player when you know absolurely nothing about me!


    The three perks you mentioned in the OP were:


    1: Unbreakable and or DS

    2: Dead Hard


    Those are definitely MEMEMEMEME perks.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2809211#Comment_2809211

    The three perks you mentioned in the OP were:

    1: Unbreakable and or DS

    2: Dead Hard

    Those are definitely MEMEMEMEME perks.

    Ok clearly you have low comprehension skills because not once did i mention that those perks are the only perks i play and you just ignored what i said about Sabo. Why do peeopl only look at and read what they want to see and not acknowledge everything else?


    Yes I very much run DS and Dead Hard on specific survivors and i play those survivors sometimes then the other times im playing Sabo/Emaphy and etc. You CANT be oblivious to what i just said, i just dont believe your THAT oblivious!

  • Kindred and DS

  • Pebble and iron will is all I run. Just two perks

  • Ds is for the weak, pebble is better

  • @Ryuhi said:

    Kindred and Windows. I honestly put both of them over BT/UB/SC/DS/even CoH.

    They're pretty much designed specifically for solo queue and it shows.

    Bond sometimes better than kindred because if survivors know the killer camp you survivors will bail. Also empathy killer teamers.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Kindred and Bond

    The lack of being able to tell where your team is is one of the biggest detriments to being a Solo Queuer. Kindred is a must because I need to be able to see what my team is doing when someone is hanging.

    Bond comes in handy for a few other reasons. The obvious one being that I know where teammates are for when deciding on gens to work on or if I'm injured (or if they're injured) but it also has some indirect benefits people don't think about like I can tell who might be getting chased (since you can generally tell with their movement what's going on), if they're coming at me (so do I need to move or do something because my teammate is bringing the killer my way), and related but just as important, I can lead the killer AWAY from the person doing a gen because I see them working on the gen with Bond before we get close enough for the killer to decide to go after them instead.

    There are a few other information perks you could argue could go here over Bond but personally bang for the buck, I find Bond to be the best of the Solo Queue information perks.

    Bond should 100% be basekit for the teaming alone.

1 2 ›