Viewing your own stats

Is there anyway I can see my own stats for Killer and Survivor on the game? 

Comments

  • Don't think so. Would be fun though if you could see like survivors trapped, sawed, morid etc.

  • how many bear traps have I stepped in?!
    lol
  • Don't think so. Would be fun though if you could see like survivors trapped, sawed, morid etc.

    Right?
  • I wish our profiles here were linked with our steam ones.

  • Avariku said:
    how many bear traps have I stepped in?!
    lol
    *I reflect while drinking hard liquor* 
    xD
  • Blueberry said:

    I wish our profiles here were linked with our steam ones.

    That’d be cool, too bad I'm on console.
  • I really would love to know the failure stats like that. 

    how many times have i failed a generator skill check?
    how many beartraps have I stepped in?
    how many times have I been pulled from window/pallet? 

    how many times have I been hit by a pallet?
    stunned by flashlight?
    what's my terrible hit/miss ratio for attacking survivors?
    this would all be pretty amusing statistics to read. 
  • Avariku said:
    I really would love to know the failure stats like that. 

    how many times have i failed a generator skill check?
    how many beartraps have I stepped in?
    how many times have I been pulled from window/pallet? 

    how many times have I been hit by a pallet?
    stunned by flashlight?
    what's my terrible hit/miss ratio for attacking survivors?
    this would all be pretty amusing statistics to read. 
    Lol it'll make you or break you. 
  • There isn't a way currently for the players to see individual stats.
    It is on the wishlist but we are not working on it right now.

  • not_Queen said:

    There isn't a way currently for the players to see individual stats.
    It is on the wishlist but we are not working on it right now.

    Thank you @not_Queen  :) ❤️
  • not_Queen said:

    There isn't a way currently for the players to see individual stats.
    It is on the wishlist but we are not working on it right now.

    In case this feature will be implemented some day.. Will it Start counting all the stats at release of this implementation or will we get all stats since we start playing? I assume that you already have all the stats but just can't implement that right now right?
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    In case this feature will be implemented some day.. Will it Start counting all the stats at release of this implementation or will we get all stats since we start playing? I assume that you already have all the stats but just can't implement that right now right?

    I doubt they can retroactively track any of these statistics so you will most likely only be looking at stats after the implementation of the feature.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters I would have to ask! I am guessing I will have more info when / if we work on this feature.

  • not_Queen said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters I would have to ask! I am guessing I will have more info when / if we work on this feature.

    Thank you for the help! 
  • You can actually see your Steam stats! Just head to https://dbd.onteh.net.au/ and enter your Steam profile link :)

  • @not_Queen said:

    There isn't a way currently for the players to see individual stats.
    It is on the wishlist but we are not working on it right now.

    I really would LOVE a list of stats on this game of myself, similair to BF3

  • Whoaaaaa talk about necromancing a thread 😂

  • Since this came back alive.

    @Alonzo said:

    I been searching for a suggestion like this and a bit disappointing that no one commented on this. I was about to make the same suggestion as addition to the game. And this could also turn into something more fun for all players.

    These statistics would have to be overall - for all killers and then for each killer you played. Same for survivor, statistics for all survivors played and then for each survivor.

    Killer statistics: (overall and last ten or five matches)

    • Maps played on (show how many times you played a certain map)
    • Most used perks. (just for overall statistics)
    • Chase statistics - chases initiated (10) , chases won(6 - 60%), chases lost (4 - 40%), longest chase, shortest chase.
    • Broken pallets.
    • Sacrifices per game. Kills on maps played.
    • Escapes per game. Escapes on maps played.
    • Moris
    • Hits.
    • Grabs.
    • Specific killer statistics: Trapper - trapped survivors, Wraith - unlock and hit survivors, Hillbilly & Leatherface - chainsawed survivors, Myers and Ghostface - stalked survivors, etc.
    • You get the point by now.

    Survivors statistics: (overall and last ten or five matches)

    • Maps played on same as killer.
    • Escapes.
    • Hatch escapes.
    • Chase statistics - chases initiated (10) , chases won(6 - 60%), chases lost (4 - 40%), longest chase, shortest chase.
    • Unhooked survivors
    • Generators repaired.
    • Item statistics. (keys used, maps, etc)
    • Killer blind (how many times)
    • Generators repaired.
    • Gates open.
    • You get the point by now.


  • @NullEXE said:

    Whoaaaaa talk about necromancing a thread 😂

    makes the quote from Not Queen extra painful does it not... November 2018..... now march 2020 and still nothing.

    Its just crazy to think how little work these devs do compared to there fellow Canadian devs at Digital Extremes (warframe)

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1161576#Comment_1161576

    makes the quote from Not Queen extra painful does it not... November 2018..... now march 2020 and still nothing.

    Its just crazy to think how little work these devs do compared to there fellow Canadian devs at Digital Extremes (warframe)

    She literally said they weren't working on it, though. I don't understand why you're implying that the devs are lazy for not implementing a feature they explicitly said was not in development.

  • If you're on Xbox you can view achievements from your profile and get some bare bones stats.

    Screenshot_20200316-083555_Xbox.jpg

    No idea what Blood Rising is, but the other stuff is self explanatory.

  • I just wanted to write that there are statistics on Xbox. But more interesting is, how do i perform with each individual Killer. I would love to see how i perform as Trapper and want to compare it with my Main Killer Doc. Fingers are crossed for the future :D