Is PTB coming next week?
Samara Hype Hype
Samara Hype Hype
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Possibly but nothing is confirmed.
though it will probably be Sadako, not Samara
No hype for me yet.
But i hope it will be good.
She will have anti-loop + some traversal/utility secondary power. The sooner we accept this, the better. You can screenshot this comment and if it doesn't hold up, Jonah may throw me away.
I just want a new chapter to play... kinda boring this meta that we currently have. :(
I'm sure behavior is actually aware of these issues and will make some good changes, because if not, then I don't know what I'll do, I guess I'll go back to Minecraft.
The only useful Killers are anti-loop for a good reason. WHenever someone says 'Why don't you make a Killer that's not anti-loop?', they're basically saying 'Why don't you make a Killer we can loop for 5 gens & leave?'
That can always be changed by making maps smaller and not pallet factories, or of course, we can continue to pump out B tier Nemesis reskins.
she better not be
You are literally about to eat your own words.
I thought the DLC was based on Ringu and not the U.S. adaptation.
it is, people get them confused a lot i think
I was assuming the killer would be Sadako from Ringu. When the OP mentioned Samara I thought I maybe I had heard wrong and it was going to be based on the U.S. version.