Actions speak louder than words.
That's all that I have got to say.
That's all that I have got to say.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Images are louder.
Okay.
The pen is mightier than the sword.
On rare occasion it gets turned into a giant floating crow head and launched at you.
Drawing an image is loudest
2 + 2 IS 4
-1 that's 3. Quick maths
add another 1 and it returns back to 4
boom
My speakers are louder than that
100% of all divorces are caused by marriage.
It really depends on the action and how loud the person speaking the words actually is. For instance, even the revving of a chainsaw could not output the decibels required to overtake my grandmother's piercing wail of the banshee.
If you passed gas consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced tp create the energy for an atomic bomb.
Survivors die when they are killed
No, it's 6
I like mushroom pizza.
I also like chocolate croissants.
Life is an STD with a 100% mortality rate.
Every betrayal begins with trust
The man who sleeps with a machete is a fool every night but one.
And?
Remember when fortnite was causing divorces?
Me too… me too… and I don’t have either right now 😢
Why am I here?
Is water wet?
Ok I dont know why but this just hit me in the feels this one wins an award lol
All credit to Justin McElroy who I totally stole that quote from lmao
*Injects myself with soup*
Not sure, never played it.
*laughs in constant fast vaults till the killer finally comes over, just so that vI can t-bag them for a second or two*