Possible counter to Nurse?
Try locker dive when you hear her warning.Ive been like almost 110 secs like that.
She cant open lockers right?
Try locker dive when you hear her warning.Ive been like almost 110 secs like that.
She cant open lockers right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What
She can open lockers after fatigue. If the nurse is good then you better hope she isn't able to read you. It game if you only know how to loop her like any other killers.
She can just blink in front of your locker and fatigue there. Most of the time she can catch up with a normal M1 or a short blink after you exit out of the locker.
I did something like that on Hawkins, a long time ago.
To this day, I am still surprised it worked.
Huh?
A well timed flashbang
Unless there is a pallet.
Extremely funny
She caught me eventually, but yes, it was funny.
Yeah, but then she can just blink to other side of it.
I kind of feel like jumping into a locker to dodge an attack is a tactic as old as time
The only thing I've heard is good against nurse is being unpredictable.
I have run some red ranks well because I don't even know what I am doing, so how are they, right? ๐
But I've also gone down super fast against brown ranks because they also don't know what they're doing.
๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
But there is another locker in a jungle gym
Fun fact ๐
On release she was able to open lockers while in fatigue.
Just dead hard, press E to get one more health state.
Locker dive with headon for double the action double the fun