Why people think MM instakill add-ons are fair?!

They are not. I am sorry, but how fair is just coming to someone, who you might not even chase or see whole game and just delete them out of the game?!

"But it takes sooo long..." - No, doesn't metter. You can equip like 4x full slowdowns.

I don't get why people are okay with these add-ons. Also, some people even will complain about Survivors only defense againts it = locker. Wow.

These add-ons are super outdated and should be reworked.

Comments

  • I have more issues with tuft of hair than with any of the tombstone addons if i'm honest.

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2795710#Comment_2795710

    He's objectively among the bottom 5. You can do well with him but you can do well with a 0 perk blight, too, if you get bad survivors. Myers is bad, and I don't believe anyone who mains him really has much more authority than the 500+ streamers with tens of thousands of hours who feel he also sucks.

    No. Objectively, he's in the top 10. Number 9, to be exact, according to DBD's latest killer statistics. He has a kill rate higher than Doctor, Spirit, or Oni.

    People who say he sucks aren't playing him right. Even Otz seems to think that Tombstone Piece is his best addon, but I'm telling you, it's Vanity Mirror. I'm getting kill rates a lot higher than 57%.

    Otz also rated Freddy as D-tier in his latest list, despite Freddy having the third highest kill rate. I'm not saying some of these streamers aren't good players, but they're out of touch with the parts of the game they don't have as much experience with, and they let their emotions guide them. None of them have even given VM a try.

    @thrawn3054 said:

    @hailxsatanxeveryxday Michael has several good addons. Tombstone Piece is just broken and unhealthy though. Plus, let's be real, nearly every Michael runs a stalking speed addon. As for Judith's Tombstone, yeah it's basically useless and flat out needs a rework.

    Well, it depends on the build, but yeah, most do. I've stopped since the VM buff, though. MV + DR is what I run every game if I have them. I'll run a Memorial and a Hair Bow for a few quick BBQ rounds if I need to build up the bloodpoints to buy more. Stalk has become less important now that I only ever have to make it to T2.

    I disagree with you on Tombstone Piece. It's a moderately powerful addon, but it's also very cumbersome to use. I can understand it being annoying to the one survivor who happens to get mauled by it the first time they see Michael, but it's not an overpowered addon in the overall context of the match. It's a gamble that doesn't always pay off, and you have to work for it. I don't use it enough to be seriously annoyed if they nerfed it, but I think it's unnecessary and a bad decision.

  • Considering this is a horror game, getting killed by tombstone myer is certainly fun.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Tombstone Piece is wacky and needs a change.

    However, literally every time I've seen a Judith's + Fragrant Tuft of Hair Myers they've taken a huge L.

    The last one I saw ran four slowdown perks. Iirc, it was Corrupt, PGTW, Pain Resonance and Dead Man's Switch.

    He didn't even pop Tier III until after the gens were done and he only got a Kill because Kate t-bagged him at the Exit Gate. Which, let me tell you, was pretty hysterical.

    I had someone try to use borrow as a blocking mechanic and I mori them.

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    You wanna nerf his tombstone add-ons? Fine. But guess what his baske kit needs a HUGE buff if that happens.

    He needs buffs for his base kit anyway. I am 100% for it.

  • I find going against mm using those fun as it can provide a nice sense of panic depending on how early he can pull them off

1 2 ›