Still no Shards
I thought they fixed the issue, at least the statement on twitter tells that. I still haven't got any shards, anybody has the same issue?
I thought they fixed the issue, at least the statement on twitter tells that. I still haven't got any shards, anybody has the same issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Many people do. They updated the forum notice recently again, we're still waiting for now.
I am usually unlucky person dunno how I got mine on both accounts.
I hope you guys get yours soon, this is taking so long honestly.
Why cant people just wait?
We can wait
Noone is rioting, we're just asking for clarification on what to do since they said "Yeah, we fixed it" while in reality some of us still didn't receive them
@AhoyWolf some other people didn't receive them yet (me included) but I haven't seen a Mod comment this time for now
Probably because it should have been done from the start. They always have delays like this, so it's getting really annoying, always just waiting for them to fix things.
Also why is it so easy to remove masks from everybody on day one, but so hard to give shards to people who lost them?
I'm rioting.
Feel free
I'm not going to strap you down to your seat forcing you to be nice
Most people got it a week ago and I (Why cant people just wait?๐
Nah, those threads every day are just annoying. For other forum users, and escpeicially for the devs, cause they dont get this done faster just because people ask them every day. Youre like little children asking if they arrive in disneyland and the parents can just say "not yet" every ten minutes. Just wait.
Because we were promised the shards well over a week ago now, and still have yet to receive them. I've heard of some people missing out on teachables in the shrine because they never received their shards. It's also incredibly frustrating to hear that others have received theirs, some having never even played Bubba at all, and some even receiving DOUBLE the amount they were meant to be given.
We are waiting. What is getting kinda silly is the mixed messages here. I have gotten 2 messages from support that ive gotten my shards. Everytime ive logged into my game..well no shards. Then theres a twitter update that oh goodie goodie its fixed everyone got their shards, many of us didnt.
I think thats whats getting little weird here but what else can we do but to wait? We are still allowed to wonder and ask questions.
Are we there yet?
Soon (tm).
But in this case, the parents said "We're here! Get off the car and you'll see the park!" while in reality some of us were not there yet
I'd agree with you, if they didn't tweet "The issue has been resolved, log in and you should receive your shards"
Body.
Interesting that there's been no mod posts since the issue was 'fixed'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k1eTEw4rQ