The devs don’t actually answer questions during their stream
Ive watched the streams for a while now, and whenever the devs are asked questions regarding mechanic or balance changes, 75% of the time they don’t actually give a substantive answer
Just earlier, someone asked about Freddy and they hardly went into detail on the projected changes or thoughts. Same with DS, hatch, etc... we ask about potential new game modes and no specific details are given...
It’s frustrating as someone who supports this game to just be given empty statements rather than cogent responses
Just earlier, someone asked about Freddy and they hardly went into detail on the projected changes or thoughts. Same with DS, hatch, etc... we ask about potential new game modes and no specific details are given...
It’s frustrating as someone who supports this game to just be given empty statements rather than cogent responses
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Because as seen with the Hatch change they showed, if they show/talk about it people will constantly bug about it.
If they say something definitive about freddy and it doesn't happen you get a plethora of whiners posting every day on the forum "wheres this, wheres that, i liked that, i didn't like that, i want it, give it to me" yadda yadda yadda
Thats not fair, they have answered a lot of lore question and they gave precise answers.
The balancing stuff however.....
Survivors die more than they survive, there are no balance issues.
Rank 1s still die more than they survive, every rank dies more than they survive.
Literally the stream you just watched, lol.
Can someone tell me what they've talked about so far up to this point? (2 PM EST to now).
Stuck on the road atm
ok bro
Stats are from today btw.
@MyersLunge
new matchmaking "algorithm"
they explained why ds, freddy updates havent happened
they showed stats
use the report feature yadda yadda
official discord server
new Cote meme
So you think survivors should be dying more?
Any more higher for survivors dying and you'll get into the territory of killers being too strong.
I 4k every match I play, even while blindfolded.
See how easy it is to lie on the internet?
It was literally a 40 minute-long juke.
Devstream. They gave as a percentage number for all platform based on the last seven days I think. Thing is, that this number is kinda wonky like the DepipSquad-experiment. Survivors dying more than surviving doesn't tell the whole story, because we don't know how they are dying or surviving.
There is stuff like trials with lag issues, overaltruism, people, etc.
Seems to be a big issue with Kobeying, mostly. I'll guarantee the killers experiencing it aren't reporting it and are instead using the forums to complain and ask like survivors even asked for the change.
Survivors died more than survived over the past several days right before Rank Reset? Weird!
I didn't watch the stream.
Did they say over what period of time those stats came from?
And when that time period occurred?
And?
We all know what kinds of players can get to rank 1, on both sides.
The rank system is a big joke
I'm shook, I told you about m 4King with a blindfold and you didn't even compliment my skill.
I play killer fairly often and have never dodged a lobby in my life, you can go and check my discussions page to see how many posts I have to make crying about SWF (I'll save you the time, it's 0 because I'm actually competent at the game).
The main reason I do poorly in a match is mistakes a made, you're free to complain but the fact is, survivors die more than they live, and more direct buffs to the killers and we're going to push into territory of survivors dying 60 - 70% of the time and I actually like earning my kills and not being handed them.
70 days is what they stated.
Edi: Upon listening closer it sounds more like "17 days", my bad guys.
That thing was literally reported on the first day it was introduced, but never mind
Lol, you're a deranker, you're the reason these kinds of stats are skewed as it is.
You're just mad your "OK BRO :LOL:" can be dismissed with recent stats because it just shows you're not very good at the game.
Because if something happens once it can be put down to lag, if only one person reports something it usually isn't enough reason to look into something, especially something that only really heavily impacts a tiny percentage of killers (the face camping kind) so report it more and it'll be looked at as an issue and not a direct effect of lag, think about it.
That's good then, that's more than enough.
Welp, balance seems close to perfect actually, only low ranked Survivors need to get just a tad more love.
Now they need to work on the fun factor of certain mechanics.
I can kill no problem with killers who actually have an effective power... but there’s still a select few who can’t even do anything to stop pallet looping besides rely on mind games
It's funny because at rank 3 it takes a large dip for some reason ahah, those rank 3 plebs letting us all down eh /s
Yes the rank system is screwed, thanks for finally understanding
Despite the stats being skewed, even though SWF and god like loops are in the game it doesn't dismiss the fact that at EVERY SINGLE RANK survivors die more than they survive.
What i'm very curious about is why PS4 does so well on rank 15-13.
But then so ######### on red ranks.
there was a another stat that stated PS4 users Mori less as well.
I wonder if it could be a biproduct of the game being free on PS4 sometimes?
So it contains the event? Then I have to say the stastic is basicly useless, then. Death rate was abnormal during that time. Farming rounds as well.
What is it with bad killers arguments always leading to "Strawmanning"?
You ask me for proof, I give it to you.
You bang on about your 75% win squad killer mains btw
Saying "win" for survivor is weird, I can die and still pip and chalk it up to a win.
If a win for you is all four escaping that's sweet.
but just because two of you survive and the other two die but still don't pip doesn't mean anything
Survivors DIE more than they SURVIVE that's what the statistic shows regardless of your uber elite gen rush squad master sergeant prestige 10 team does.
And also, if you all play killer mostly it's safe to assume you play at rank 15 - 10 which is where a lot of the new people are at, so again, means nothing
No offence, but your the one that asked for evidence that was in the very stream your complaining about...
They never stated which month it was taken from afaik so it might but i also might not, you'd have to see if @not_Queen would be able to confirm
Oh yeah, true.
Though not completely useless, you can still make conclusions from this picture.
1) I’m not a bad killer just because I’m saying things you dont like.
2) The stats included the event which had a massively higher death rate than usual.
3) You commit another fallacy by assuming I play killer at rank 10 when I consistently play at rank 1.
Im not asking for killers to be brain dead ez. All I want is for the low tier killers to have an ability to counter pallet looping in some way. Like I stated earlier, there are a select few killers in the game who are so weak against pallet looping, it’s stupid
Never mentioned you were straw-manning.
You asked for evidence, he gave you evidence. What else is there to understand?
The devs don't answer questions clearly because every passionate player treats their word as gospel. So they're vague to stop themselves being backed into a corner.
Duck strawmanned me and you make an irrelevant comment about me not knowing about the chart presented on stream? I acknowledged earlier that I didn’t even watch the whole stream to see the chart
Yet, i only watched it hoping for any Freddy changes, left disappointed.
Already did that, had little to no effect.
You've just proven my point.
You claimed you stopped watching the stream, not that you missed out on some parts.
And yeah, they made a mistake but who cares...? One stupid thing shouldn’t scare them into not telling us stuff. If some of the base can’t handle information, that’s on them for being immature crybabies.