The devs don’t actually answer questions during their stream
Ive watched the streams for a while now, and whenever the devs are asked questions regarding mechanic or balance changes, 75% of the time they don’t actually give a substantive answer
Just earlier, someone asked about Freddy and they hardly went into detail on the projected changes or thoughts. Same with DS, hatch, etc... we ask about potential new game modes and no specific details are given...
It’s frustrating as someone who supports this game to just be given empty statements rather than cogent responses
Just earlier, someone asked about Freddy and they hardly went into detail on the projected changes or thoughts. Same with DS, hatch, etc... we ask about potential new game modes and no specific details are given...
It’s frustrating as someone who supports this game to just be given empty statements rather than cogent responses
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/24496/why-so-many-babies-have-found-their-way-into-the-forums-complaining-about-everything/p1
It was over a month ago, this is the part where you stop replying because you realize you were wrong.
I like how you nitpick replies as well, while I reply to everything in it's entirety you only comment on things you think you're right about, lol.
again, why don't you go back to that post that I explained how self caring is more beneficial to killers than survivors always healing each other.
Heck, I'll give you another example right now, if a survivor gets pulled off a hook would you rather someone selfcare (32 seconds btw) or the person heal them? (16 seconds) which sounds more beneficial to the killer, the longer or the shorter heal time?
That's so funny.^^
You are still wrong… then and now.
And you don't even get it one month later. XD
I just stopped trying to explain it to you, because it isn't worth it, but it's still incredibly funny to see you talking about stuff you do not understand.
Your the perfect example of the problem with internet debates: the most stubborn will win, because no matter if they already lost, they will just keep on talking and repeating their own point of view, no matter how often it gets proven wrong.
over and out
You don't even tell me how I'm wrong, I'd rather have someone self care for 32 seconds than 16 seconds, but sure, I'm wrong.
the issue is people like you who present opinions as facts and dismiss others without evidence.
You haven't proven me wrong so stop acting like you do.
Tell me, 32 seconds, or 16 seconds, which sounds more of a benefit to killers?
hush You just gave a link to the old thread. I explained everything already, with evidence and calculations and examples. Just reread it. If you keep saying I didn't gave evidence, than you are a liar.
Then give your evidence again, telling people to hush because you're wrong doesn't mean anything.
If you can't answer the simple "Would you rather have someone heal for 32 seconds or 16 seconds" then you're very clearly wrong tbh, seems like an easy decision to me.
And yes, I linked a thread that is over a month old that you so confidently told me wasn't a month old.
reread Everything is already explained. Stop lying.
Why can't you answer the question, 32 seconds to heal or 16? lmao.
The post is over a month old, which you denied, yes I did the maths wrong on how fast it is to self care but it doesn't make my point any less valid that it's more beneficial for a match for killer is people self care instead of being healed by others, so I'll ask again
Would you rather survivors heal for 32 seconds or 16 seconds? Easy question you keep dodging.
Because I already answered it in length and you ignore it and keep calling me out for nothing.
But ok, just for peace sake:
If you GET healed, it takes 16 seconds and occupies TWO survivor.
If you heal YOURSELF it takes 32 seconds, but only occupies ONE survivor.
2x16 = 32 sec gain for the killer
or
1x32 = 32 sec gain for the killer
But using SC eliminates the need to spent time finding another survivor (and running around moaning and leaving a bloodtrail and risking to bring the killer to someoneelse, etc.) and the other survivor can just keep doing gens.
Me and several other in the forum tried to explain that to you in 3 different threads, but you still don't get it and keep repeating the meme that self care benefits the killer.
2 Survivors self caring next to each other would take double the amount of time it would if they selfcared each other.
By this I mean that combined they're both off the generator until they're both healed.
If two people get off the generator to self care, that's two people off one generator. That means combined they're off the generator for 64 seconds. (if they weren't injured they would both be on the generator for a combined time for 64 seconds)
If they heal each other, it means they're each off the generator for 32 seconds combined, which means in the same time frame (64 seconds) they'd heal for 32 seconds and both be on the gen for 32 seconds.
In the same scenario where it is one person injured.
While one person can stay on the gen for 32 seconds while they self care, the other person does indeed get to SOLO a gen for 32 seconds, however, if they get off for 16 seconds to heal the other person 1. Someone is healed, and secondly they both get to be on a gen TOGETHER for 16 seconds, totaling 32 seconds + a heal.
In both scenarios, getting off the generator to help heal is far more beneficial for survivors and less beneficial for killers, I'd rather they self cared. and once again, if you keep losing injured survivors that's on the killer.
I'll just post this comment again because you know, you love your "two survivors self caring next to each other scenario"
And again, if you're losing survivors this often you're just a bad killer, there is no question about it, if your survivor is far enough away from you that you can't hear their moaning, see their blood, or hear their self caring sound it's unlikely you're going to find them again and it wont matter whether they heal themselves or get healed by someone else, you've already lost that time as a killer by losing them lol.
Also offers more of an opportunity for certain perks which would make it even easier for killer.
STOP LOSING INJURED SURVIVORS. If you lose them I'll reiterate, they will probably heal up before you see them again anyway.
Like I said, there is no sense in debating with you.^^
Stop losing the survivor.
Stop tunneling.
Just break the pallet. XD