Bring back past Lunar Skins
Not much else to add. This jacket goes great with the new pants, but it isn't available. Please bring it back!
Not much else to add. This jacket goes great with the new pants, but it isn't available. Please bring it back!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For some reason, I see tons of new Davids wearing this jacket, but I don't have it.
It's the Huntress's hound mask that I most wish I had, though.
Because, there was a time everyone just got it. Same with the hound mask.
You both should have it I think?
Yeah, BHVR put them in the Store for people.
I thought that was the case - the wiki said so when I first looked into it - but I don't. Do you?
I do see lots of Davids with the jacket, but I never, ever see Huntresses with the mask - and that doesn't track, because when new players have extra cosmetic options other than the default, they tend to use them.
Yea, when I linked my account I got a bunch of free cosmetics, but it seems to have been kind of random. I don't have the huntress' hound mask nor the David shirt pictured.
Yeah I do.
Maybe you both should contact the support? Idk, that sounds like your best bet.
You should have that jacket and the Huntress's hound mask and Kate's free song bird slip dress and Hillbilly's Pro-Pain Hammer. If you don't have those, open up a support ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I thought BHVR gave these to everyone? Because a ton of people lost them at first so they just gave them out to everyone.
Huh. Nope on all counts. I guess I should check into this - thanks for the link.
I only have the Phoenix shirt for Feng Min and missing the four other items, which i should have
Yea, all I have is the Pro-Pain Hammer, so I opened a ticket.
me 2