Top 5 most annoying voices in Dead by Daylight
These voices annoy me, and other human beings who play this masterpiece of a game. Let's count down the most irritating voice acting in DBD
5- Quentin
Every time I hit Quentin he sounds like a witch being kicked in stomach, this is weird
4- Feng
Her high pitched sounds are unpleasant to the ear drums
3- David
IDK, something about his screams gets on my 7 trillion nerves in my body
2- Jake
He sounds like a dying horse when you whack him, I'm glad most of them have Calm Spirit at least
Honourable mentions: Spirit, Laurie, Kate's PTB noises
1- Claudette
I'm sure most of you can relate to how insufferable it is to hear her loud and ear piercing shrieks as she is hooked or hit, R.I.P headphone users
There's my list of annoying voices in F13's rival, I hope you enjoyed. No one cares if the killer disrespected your 4% hook escape. Play a different game and move on.
Comments
You are a beautiful individual Claudette, it's just the developers chose a voice for you that most can't take. Sorry hun
Number -1
So manly it makes me remember that Left 4 Dead's 10th anniversary is this Saturday
Feng is the worse of all. Bloody anime #########
I think I'll do a second list today, I totally forgot about these characters while making this, LOL
Laurie and Jake
'Can you please scream more pleasantly while I am killing you?' - killer main
Feng sounds hilarious to me. You just can't imagine anyone sounding like that when they are in pain lol.
I can't stand the Spirit's noises. She sounds ridiculous and it completely kills any potential creepy factor she could have had.
The Pig sounds like a squeaky mouse when she gets stunned.
I LOVE one of the screams Claudette makes when she gets downed. The wavy, melodic one that kind of goes "AAAaahhhhh."
But really, the Spirit should be everyone's #1. How is this even a debate? She's supposed to sound like a tortured soul, not a deranged duck.
He's at the number 1 spot on the "top 5 majestic voices in Dead by Daylight" list.
@Science_Guy WAH
I actually like the Spirits voice! It was in the honourable mentions because of most people's opinions.
I love Claudette's scream! (Weird thing to say thinking about it.)
I hate ######### Laurie's scream. And Tapp's. And Kate's. And sometimes Nea's.
Chi. I think I'll make a second part to the list in just a few hours.
that is my #1.
I hate hearing David’s scream, it makes me feel like a horrible person when I hook him. He’s sounds like hes in complete and utter agony.