Well that was 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back

Three Petrified Oaks, RPD, and a squad filled with Boil Over and Boon Exponential

But yeah, sure, Boil over is perfectly fine, right? :D

The only reason I was even able to actually leave instead of spending the rest of my life in that game was one of them clearly got bored and did generators. But I did protect my Envelope! So I've got that going for me. They may waste my time, but they will never get the 4,444 BP from my envelope!!!!

Time to play some Leatherface! Daddy needs to express some rage...

GGEZ

Comments

  • My game would mysteriously crash if I saw those offerings.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Three Petrified Oaks, RPD, and a squad filled with Boil Over and Boon Exponential

    But yeah, sure, Boil over is perfectly fine, right? :D

    The only reason I was even able to actually leave instead of spending the rest of my life in that game was one of them clearly got bored and did generators. But I did protect my Envelope! So I've got that going for me. They may waste my time, but they will never get the 4,444 BP from my envelope!!!!

    Time to play some Leatherface! Daddy needs to express some rage...

    GGEZ

    "Only kilLerS cAn Be BOriNG"

  • You got bullied so in return you’re going to bully innocent survivors that probably think boil over is broken too? Makes sense to me

  • Im sure those Survivors are really gonna feel the consequences to their actions now

    Also, when this happens they make it easier for you. Deal with Boil Over the same way you dealt with old DS. Make them Wiggle out when youre standing on the edge of a drop, so when they do get off your shoulder theyll drop and by the time youre recovered from your stun, theyll probably still be recovering from the stagger from the fall

    Yes this wastes time but if they arent doing gens youre not really wasting time

  • I know how you feel. Had the same thing happen to me. Lucky they realize I wasn't going to play their little game and did the gens. I stood next to the gate the whole time and open it the sec they finish the last gen.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CFAF82D66MF6/image.png

    Reading this was 10 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

    😘

    @SunsetSherbet said:

    My game would mysteriously crash if I saw those offerings.

    Considered it but I had planned on just slugging. Completely forgot about that stupid-ass boon. When they got right back up, they also got to go into deep wound for some reason. I thought that was only if the killer was running a hex but I guess not. Or maybe she had unbreakable and I just had to do it again. I wasn't paying that close of attention...

    @Laurie268 said:

    You got bullied so in return you’re going to bully innocent survivors that probably think boil over is broken too? Makes sense to me

    Who said anything about bullying? Daddy is just expressing rage. He's using a killer he greatly enjoys that can one-hit people and have fun with. They brought four envelopes so I ultimately let the one guy I actually caught go as I got a ton of points out of collecting envelopes. I just wanted to chainsaw people cause it makes me feel better.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Im sure those Survivors are really gonna feel the consequences to their actions now

    Also, when this happens they make it easier for you. Deal with Boil Over the same way you dealt with old DS. Make them Wiggle out when youre standing on the edge of a drop, so when they do get off your shoulder theyll drop and by the time youre recovered from your stun, theyll probably still be recovering from the stagger from the fall

    Yes this wastes time but if they arent doing gens youre not really wasting time

    I ultimately just played DEFEND THE ENVELOPE!!!!

    They want to waste my time, they can not get chased. I basically did the bare minimum to make sure no one touched the envelope and let them run around trying to vault spam me until they got bored and left. I was also Pinhead so I just kept chucking chains at people rather than hitting them.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Lol I had a swf group try this on me as well. I was doing the pigs challenge for 2 dash attacks. I knew what they were trying to do. I got my 2 attacks and went into the basement. There I proceeded to chat with my viewers.

    They spammed sounds they vaulted pallets lol. We just laughed. After the match sure enough they had all boil over, unbreakable, boons etc.. they came into my chat and said thanks for the boring game.

    Haha like really? No one plays an RPD offering unless they are trying to troll or are a huge RE fan and want to see the map. I never care about a win or loss. So have fun trying to bully someone and failing lol.

  • @Frodo_Tbaggins_ said:

    Lol I had a swf group try this on me as well. I was doing the pigs challenge for 2 dash attacks. I knew what they were trying to do. I got my 2 attacks and went into the basement. There I proceeded to chat with my viewers.

    They spammed sounds they vaulted pallets lol. We just laughed. After the match sure enough they had all boil over, unbreakable, boons etc.. they came into my chat and said thanks for the boring game.

    Haha like really? No one plays an RPD offering unless they are trying to troll or are a huge RE fan and want to see the map. I never care about a win or loss. So have fun trying to bully someone and failing lol.

    In retrospect, I shouldn't have grabbed my envelope until EGC started. Then I could have just gone into the basement and let them be all annoying all they wanted upstairs while I watch Youtube or something. Then once EGC started, then go get my envelope so I wouldn't have to sit there and protect it.

    Live and learn

  • Why focus on Boil Over and not poor hook spawns? Or poor map design? Or, arguably, poor boon design (since it's range is big and it goes through floors)? Or just poor foresight in general and not knowing that these kinds of things are possible when everything is played to make it happen?

  • i'd maybe find a way to deal with irritating games beyond contributing to a problem you don't wanna face yourself

    also stop calling yourself daddy that's ######### weird

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Why focus on Boil Over and not poor hook spawns? Or poor map design? Or, arguably, poor boon design (since it's range is big and it goes through floors)? Or just poor foresight in general and not knowing that these kinds of things are possible when everything is played to make it happen?

    There's a lot of poor things but they've all been exasperated by Boil Over. So for now, my hatred is towards Boil Over.

  • Killers can't get rid their 4 slowdowns for once to counter boil over with Agi, IG.

    Gotta protect the gens!!!

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Killers can't get rid their 4 slowdowns for once to counter boil over with Agi, IG.

    Gotta protect the gens!!!

    ooooooor I can not run two perks just in case I run into a bully squad (as bully squads are the only people still using Boil Over because it's not that great unless you purposefully use it in a way to make it so the killer can't do anything and generally the only people who have the coordination to do such a thing is bully squads) and next time I'm just gonna go chill in the basement and the bully squad can bully each other or whatever it is bully squads do when they have no one to bully

  • @Laurie268 said:

    You got bullied so in return you’re going to bully innocent survivors that probably think boil over is broken too? Makes sense to me

    the cycle continues.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783878#Comment_2783878

    😘

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783881#Comment_2783881

    Considered it but I had planned on just slugging. Completely forgot about that stupid-ass boon. When they got right back up, they also got to go into deep wound for some reason. I thought that was only if the killer was running a hex but I guess not. Or maybe she had unbreakable and I just had to do it again. I wasn't paying that close of attention...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783884#Comment_2783884

    Who said anything about bullying? Daddy is just expressing rage. He's using a killer he greatly enjoys that can one-hit people and have fun with. They brought four envelopes so I ultimately let the one guy I actually caught go as I got a ton of points out of collecting envelopes. I just wanted to chainsaw people cause it makes me feel better.

    Soulguard’s endurance effect is anytime the survivor is picked up. The hex aspect is only to let them pick themselves up.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Three Petrified Oaks, RPD, and a squad filled with Boil Over and Boon Exponential

    But yeah, sure, Boil over is perfectly fine, right? :D

    The only reason I was even able to actually leave instead of spending the rest of my life in that game was one of them clearly got bored and did generators. But I did protect my Envelope! So I've got that going for me. They may waste my time, but they will never get the 4,444 BP from my envelope!!!!

    Time to play some Leatherface! Daddy needs to express some rage...

    GGEZ

    You aren't my real Daddy if you're Bubba. Daddy is my Father Triangle, the Executioner, Pyramid Father himself! Daddy punishes me, he does it because it's his sworn duty, because his existence compels him to. In his soul he knows I'm his misbehaving girl, and he'll take me, put me in his cage, punish me with thorns. He does it because he must, not from rage.

    God I give him so much grief though, you know? I run from him, drop pallets, dodge his attacks, but why would I make it easy? I want him to catch me so bad, to stare at my frightened body crawling frantically away from him while he decides what to do.

    That is not you. Daddy doesn't maliciously take his anger out, doesn't take his rage from other games out on me. Daddy only cares about me, and him. Nobody else crosses his mind.

    You're just a man with a chainsaw!

  • 23A822EB-3BE9-441E-AEC9-9ED7D9BBE401.jpeg

    I thought for a second you meant that took ten seconds to read. I was concerned.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783893#Comment_2783893

    Soulguard’s endurance effect is anytime the survivor is picked up. The hex aspect is only to let them pick themselves up.

    Ooooooooh

    So if they're picking themself up with Boon Exponential, they also get the effects from Soul Guard. So you can't even slug these ######### now as they've figured out how to troll beyond just Boil Over and hiding at the top of the library

    @RiskyKara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308229/well-that-was-20-minutes-of-my-life-ill-never-get-back

    You aren't my real Daddy if you're Bubba. Daddy is my Father Triangle, the Executioner, Pyramid Father himself! Daddy punishes me, he does it because it's his sworn duty, because his existence compels him to. In his soul he knows I'm his misbehaving girl, and he'll take me, put me in his cage, punish me with thorns. He does it because he must, not from rage.

    God I give him so much grief though, you know? I run from him, drop pallets, dodge his attacks, but why would I make it easy? I want him to catch me so bad, to stare at my frightened body crawling frantically away from him while he decides what to do.

    That is not you. Daddy doesn't maliciously take his anger out, doesn't take his rage from other games out on me. Daddy only cares about me, and him. Nobody else crosses his mind.

    You're just a man with a chainsaw!

    That sounds like backtalk to me!

    *Revs chainsaw*

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783998#Comment_2783998

    Ooooooooh

    So if they're picking themself up with Boon Exponential, they also get the effects from Soul Guard. So you can't even slug these ######### now as they've figured out how to troll beyond just Boil Over and hiding at the top of the library

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784000#Comment_2784000

    That sounds like backtalk to me!

    *Revs chainsaw*

    Take me if you must. Sacrifice me to your precious entity, but know that I'll never accept you as Daddy. With ever breath I defy you and your claims.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784004#Comment_2784004

    Take me if you must. Sacrifice me to your precious entity, but know that I'll never accept you as Daddy. With ever breath I defy you and your claims.

    Awww, I can't stay mad at you!

    I'm not trying to replace your real dad, I just hope that one day you'll accept Bubba as your step-daddy :,(

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784007#Comment_2784007

    Awww, I can't stay mad at you!

    I'm not trying to replace your real dad, I just hope that one day you'll accept Bubba as your step-daddy :,(

    Groovy

  • @AnneBonny said:

    i'd maybe find a way to deal with irritating games beyond contributing to a problem you don't wanna face yourself

    also stop calling yourself daddy that's ######### weird

    You can't seriously be saying you don't consider Bubba your father.

  • Also might I add that I am very disappointed in so many people who clearly have not seen Deadpool...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ld_56UAbc


  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Also might I add that I am very disappointed in so many people who clearly have not seen Deadpool...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ld_56UAbc

    ah well i feel dumb

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Why focus on Boil Over and not poor hook spawns? Or poor map design? Or, arguably, poor boon design (since it's range is big and it goes through floors)? Or just poor foresight in general and not knowing that these kinds of things are possible when everything is played to make it happen?

    So simply put blame the developers since they are responsible for all of the things that you have mentioned.

  • @Entinaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783918#Comment_2783918

    So simply put blame the developers since they are responsible for all of the things that you have mentioned.

    I won't disagree with that.

  • Just AFK. Then they can blame you for depipping. Theres no pleasing them.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Three Petrified Oaks, RPD, and a squad filled with Boil Over and Boon Exponential

    But yeah, sure, Boil over is perfectly fine, right? :D

    The only reason I was even able to actually leave instead of spending the rest of my life in that game was one of them clearly got bored and did generators. But I did protect my Envelope! So I've got that going for me. They may waste my time, but they will never get the 4,444 BP from my envelope!!!!

    Time to play some Leatherface! Daddy needs to express some rage...

    GGEZ

    Yes, the power of Leatherface compels you. Lick those lips and get ready to taste more than just their tears. It is a cannibal cookout and best boi is getting the meats. All of a sudden this "boil over" will help the meat remain nice and tender.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783878#Comment_2783878

    😘

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783881#Comment_2783881

    Considered it but I had planned on just slugging. Completely forgot about that stupid-ass boon. When they got right back up, they also got to go into deep wound for some reason. I thought that was only if the killer was running a hex but I guess not. Or maybe she had unbreakable and I just had to do it again. I wasn't paying that close of attention...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783884#Comment_2783884

    Who said anything about bullying? Daddy is just expressing rage. He's using a killer he greatly enjoys that can one-hit people and have fun with. They brought four envelopes so I ultimately let the one guy I actually caught go as I got a ton of points out of collecting envelopes. I just wanted to chainsaw people cause it makes me feel better.

    If you have soul guard equipped, it will apply to ALL recovering even if there is no hex

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308229/well-that-was-20-minutes-of-my-life-ill-never-get-back

    Yes, the power of Leatherface compels you. Lick those lips and get ready to taste more than just their tears. It is a cannibal cookout and best boi is getting the meats. All of a sudden this "boil over" will help the meat remain nice and tender.

    So Boil Over is like using a Sous Vide on survivors?

    *Hungry Chainsaw Noises*