That's strange...when did you last play Bubba on Steam, was it before or after you played them on the other platforms etc?
I play on my consoles a lot more than on Steam, so I know for a fact the last time I played Bubba on Steam was before the last time I played Bubba on Switch and Playstation, but on Steam it's still fairly recently. I got the adept a little over a month ago.
I got an answer from support that this is resolved and i should have my shards. Yet no shards :( Is this still an ongoing issue and support just doesnt know the details or?
6000 shards isnt all that much but outfits! i want my outfits!! ๐ฑ
I got an answer from support that this is resolved and i should have my shards. Yet no shards :( Is this still an ongoing issue and support just doesnt know the details or?
6000 shards isnt all that much but outfits! i want my outfits!! ๐ฑ
Yeah I just checked and still don't have them... This is really weird I wish we could just get an answer.
I play on my consoles a lot more than on Steam, so I know for a fact the last time I played Bubba on Steam was before the last time I played Bubba on Switch and Playstation, but on Steam it's still fairly recently. I got the adept a little over a month ago.
I got an answer from support that this is resolved and i should have my shards. Yet no shards :( Is this still an ongoing issue and support just doesnt know the details or?
6000 shards isnt all that much but outfits! i want my outfits!! ๐ฑ
It's still an ongoing issue. The support team isn't on the same page as the devs. They're still working on a fix, as has been posted on this forum and on Twitter. There are tons of people that were affected
I got an answer from support that this is resolved and i should have my shards. Yet no shards :( Is this still an ongoing issue and support just doesnt know the details or?
6000 shards isnt all that much but outfits! i want my outfits!! ๐ฑ
I got the same response, but i will wait like a week before reaching to them again. I see that there is huge communication issue between people responsible for pushing those shards and support.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably never
It's weird, the only platform I didn't get my shards on (that I played Bubba on) was Steam. I got them on my switch and playstation.
That's strange...when did you last play Bubba on Steam, was it before or after you played them on the other platforms etc?
I play on my consoles a lot more than on Steam, so I know for a fact the last time I played Bubba on Steam was before the last time I played Bubba on Switch and Playstation, but on Steam it's still fairly recently. I got the adept a little over a month ago.
I got an answer from support that this is resolved and i should have my shards. Yet no shards :( Is this still an ongoing issue and support just doesnt know the details or?
6000 shards isnt all that much but outfits! i want my outfits!! ๐ฑ
Yeah I just checked and still don't have them... This is really weird I wish we could just get an answer.
Thanks for that info.
It's still an ongoing issue. The support team isn't on the same page as the devs. They're still working on a fix, as has been posted on this forum and on Twitter. There are tons of people that were affected
I got the same response, but i will wait like a week before reaching to them again. I see that there is huge communication issue between people responsible for pushing those shards and support.
Still haven't gotten mine and I've played Bubba since 2019.
Didn't received my shards too. I also played on Xbox but i didn't play on xbox for like half a year. I'm also on Steam.