Am I the only one who can't figure out where hooks are sometimes?
Like if they're not behind something there is no aura, but sometimes they're just so hard to see. I feel like there should be some aura regardless.
Like if they're not behind something there is no aura, but sometimes they're just so hard to see. I feel like there should be some aura regardless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, I have trouble with that too on darker maps. Autohaven is probably the worst offender.
Sometimes you have to down someone and then scout around for a few seconds to find a close hook. Also remember that the new boilover removes the auras of hooks when within 16 meters.
I do it all the time. They need a bit of highlighting
I need to see the aura to know. That is arguably the best part about Boil Over when playing against the Buddha.
What's a hook?
OMG YES....! Mr Mushwin could not see me at all, there was no perks etc used he just could not see me at alla nd i have had it too!
I'm not the sharpest machete in the drawer so I sometimes miss hooks even with auras. So old boil over is kinda basekit for my survivors anyway
Why would you want to be a dirty hooker anyways?
it’s a joke don’t ban me :x
Sorry I just get off on it
You don’t get off on slugs? :x
My friend had 4 slugs going at once and she enjoyed it thoroughly.
I think everyone misses hooks from time to time. It's a spawn thing. You never know where they can pop up.
It's pretty common.