EVERY KILLER EXCEPT SPIRIT BASHING THREAD
Imagine not being Spirit. Artist is cool too I guess.
Imagine not being Spirit. Artist is cool too I guess.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry for not being Spirit. Ever since I was a boy I've been trying to become a chopped up japanese girl with blue skin. And all I've been able to achieve is a fat ass 😫
We should all live up to Rin’s name so shame on you!
I'm proud of you regardless
@. topic we can make spirit the strongest killer in the game by nerfing all the others. I propose starting with pig who's clearly getting ideas above her station with this new tome
Oh we must not stop until every killer except Spirit is pure M1!
Nurse must also be punished for keeping her in 2nd place all this years. Adding all her bugs back in for a start would demonstrate bhvr are serious about good game design.
Should have put Freddy on that title too. I am disappointed.
Make her 2.0 m/s, 1 blink, and not able to hit after a blink. Better!
I had to make this thread I’m so sorry, I’ll post a cute doggie on your profile to make up from it :)
But if you do this, it will stay above my poem. I need my poem at the top.
######### I posted it before I saw this. You can remove it if you want, just wanted to show you doggie.
Its all good. I will just delete the poem and post it again.
True. I hope you like doggie though :)
Well fortunately my name is Tr1nity.
It is a very cute doggie :)
Thanks <3
Hi Tr1nity, I’m Depressed. How’s your day?
I can’t tell if your making a bit or not.
My name has R1N in it.
:o
As in Rin.
im confusing myself
I need to re learn english
I come back and i see this thread lmao
Yeah I had too 😂
Kazan is still cooler imo but rin is good too
Rin is above and beyond everyone.
Even Demopuppy?
Of course.
Disgusting. I hope you burn in the deepest part of hell for your treachery
😐😐😐
I wish it never had to come to this, but...
WE MUST RALLY AGAINST THE CRETIN KNOWN AS @TheGannMan FOR ITS CRIMES.
Daddy Nemesis is best, sorry.
Also True
Out of curiosity what happened to that Spirit challenge you were on about in the server?
Might do it one day. Honestly, past few days have been horrible which is why I wasn’t active, otherwise I might would’ve done it by now.
Honestly valid my dms are open if you need
Thank you!
no.
Ok, I'll agree that Artist is cool too I guess.