Thoughts on Dead Hard doing this?
I am really tired of Dead Hard taking my power away even though I legit hit the survivor. How is this not game breaking? The same happens to Nurse and Blight but it doesn’t matter because it “doesn’t count as a missed attack?”
I forgot who said that it doesn’t really matter if a survivor makes the killer miss their attack with a Dead Hard because the game will take it as if nothing happened but with Victor, my whole power is gone for a while. I really do hope a change happens to this perk because it is the main one that is really frustrating to go against.
https://youtu.be/MHfNb-kCBLU
Comments
Inb4 someone says “Dead Hard is fine”
Did this patch do anything to validation?
Oh don't worry, they won't fix this, but they will nerf Toy Sword again!
Dead hard is fine.
This is more of a Twins problem that they'll never look into.
I'm still being validated. I have not played enough to determine if it's happening more or less.
Nah, it happens to most killers. Twins just get more affected by it. Which is why nobody want to play them.
:o
Dead Hard is kinda cringe, Dawg
So whats your prbolem? The survivor hit E before the hit connected. Everything fine.
"We heard you and decided to nerf Twins add-ons once more" - Patrick
Didn't you hear? Twins are 'absolute monsters' for the three players that main them at high mmr. So, working as intended.
It's good that nobody wants to play them though. Twins are the most unfun killer to go against.