Boon Totem Nerf?

How do you guys feel about the devs nerfing boons?

Honestly i dont like it, everytime survivors get perks thats useful or that killers think is too "OP" they nerf it. I lowkey knew it would get nerfed sooner or later , but i guess whatever.

Comments

  • When did they nerf boons? I must've missed that, I only saw the CoH nerf.

  • They only nerfed COH and even then it was a joke.

    I on one hand have to say that boons do need a nerf cause right now there no real countermeasure against them and kinda wish they would be more like selectable hex perks where you can choose which totem but it's that one only for the match.

  • These 25% are not really a nerf. It would still be good without the speed buff.

  • It’s honestly kind of annoying. This is the 2nd nerf COH is getting and from what I hear killers still aren’t happy with the changes. Such a shame, we can never have nice things.

  • The nerfed the area of Boons that wasn't necessary, so I would imagine further changes would reintroduce the original heal speed. But as I said, the consensus is that they don't understand what makes Boons strong and nerfed what wasn't the problem.

    People don't realize the impact Boons have as a whole either. They decrease the odds you run into M1 killers, they decrease the odds you run into killers that do nothing but only commit to a chase, that will camp and tunnel even more. Not that I know how I would nerf them but I love them on survivor

  • I mean, you can grab plenty of examples on both sides. Its killer mains complaining about nerfs on killer side, never acknowledging nerfs on the survivor side and pointing to perks they have issues with. And survivor mains complaining about nerfs on survivor side, never acknowledging nerfs on the killer side and pointing to perks they have issues with.


    Most nerfs are pretty much necessary due to their overwhelming presence or having builds that make them extremely overwhelming. I am already gonna call that Boil Over is gonna be nerfed from 25% to 20% or even 15%.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    It’s honestly kind of annoying. This is the 2nd nerf COH is getting and from what I hear killers still aren’t happy with the changes. Such a shame, we can never have nice things.

    You already have nice things though.

  • @Predated said:

    I mean, you can grab plenty of examples on both sides. Its killer mains complaining about nerfs on killer side, never acknowledging nerfs on the survivor side and pointing to perks they have issues with. And survivor mains complaining about nerfs on survivor side, never acknowledging nerfs on the killer side and pointing to perks they have issues with.

    Most nerfs are pretty much necessary due to their overwhelming presence or having builds that make them extremely overwhelming. I am already gonna call that Boil Over is gonna be nerfed from 25% to 20% or even 15%.

    Tell us then a few survivor nerfs that weren't a joke.

  • Boons need nerf. The killer should be able to destroy the totem at least.

  • CoH didn't really get nerfed, less than 2 extra seconds on an already insanely fast heal isn't going to change a single thing.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    It’s honestly kind of annoying. This is the 2nd nerf COH is getting and from what I hear killers still aren’t happy with the changes. Such a shame, we can never have nice things.

    Boons still can be relit multiple times, across multiple totems, across multiple survivors. The killer can only snuff, not destroy. They cover a large space, double on multiple leveled maps. Survivors have perks and items (maps) to discover totems, killers do not. Boons are high reward, low risk, unlike their equivalent Hexes.

    CoH is incredibly OP, with the latest nerf only adding a few seconds onto healing. For a perk that gives all four survivors a better self care at the expense of 1/16 slot? How is it NOT a nice thing still?

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    It’s honestly kind of annoying. This is the 2nd nerf COH is getting and from what I hear killers still aren’t happy with the changes. Such a shame, we can never have nice things.

    You think CoH was fine?