OMG the new Huntress skin with her voice is so amazing
hi,
bhvr thanks for this thing there. I like the skin and her new voice extremely. Really evil and creepy... well done. Has anyone else bought the skin ? and how do you find it ?
hi,
bhvr thanks for this thing there. I like the skin and her new voice extremely. Really evil and creepy... well done. Has anyone else bought the skin ? and how do you find it ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it so much too. I'm kinda hoping they make it permanent for all of the outfits. Its more realistic than the perfect humming she has.
I hope not. I rather we have more options for customization and they come out with more lullabies to choose from.
In any case, all legendary and very rare outfits should have such a function, ya.
Any video of her new skin?
I prefer it over original. And for some reason she sounds younger.
The amount of work that went into this skin really surprised me,I love it.
Because it isn't Anna under the mask. It's a supernatural being in Slavic folklore, Baba Yaga.
It's the same deal with the Trapper and Oni. The Trapper isn't dressed up as Krampus, and the Oni isn't cosplaying as a Minotaur. It's those actual creatures you're playing as.
Isn't Baba Yaga like old or something?
If you look closely, you'll notice the duality theme of the skin.
The left side (her left, meaning our right) of the mask is unblemished, youthful and beautiful looking, like a woman in the prime of her life. The other side has wrinkles, crooked and spiked teeth, and a stereotypical hag nose, representing not so graceful aging.
Look at her legs. Her left leg is relatively normal (as far as it gets for a DBD killer anyway), and is even wearing a shoe. The right leg is all burnt, skin and bones with pointed toes.
This last one I can't confirm myself as I haven't heard the voice lines, but apparently her singing and humming features a youthful soft voice, while her wind up and attacking grunts are coarse and rough, further falling line line with the theme of duality. Half of her is a young, normal woman, while the other half is a decrepit old hag.
Damn. They really put effort into this one. Thanks for the explanation, I didn't look that closely since I don't play her. I just watched some streamers play her.
try her she´s amazing :)
Yeah when she throws hatchets or hits with the axe she sounds older and more coarse. The singing is mix of youthful and little bit of the artist screetch. Really well made and me who always hated playing huntress is now loving her due to that melody alone.
Found some gameplay with her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g615WmiSlssI feel the same way now, yes
If I was on pc I would definitely. Same goes for blight, trickster, nurse etc.