Nurse loud breathing sound is the nail in the coffin for me (hidden nurse nerf)
I really thought I was going to have fun playing killer again after the update, the new change to dead man switch, the bug fix of Nurse but you had to do it : adding a new VERY LOUD breathing sound for the nurse.
WHO ASKED FOR THIS ? All I am hearing all game is her breathing, it's not fun. I can't imagine what you were thinking : "OK guys, now that Nurse has no more blink bugs, let's add a new UNFUN mecanic to prevent new and old killers to enjoy her."
Comments
Ok
Might be a sound bug.
Only the dbd community would accuse a sound bug of being a nerf
When I played her I couldn't hear anything.
But then again I was crying because ai got Lerys so that could've drowned it out.
Sound is incredibly important in this game. I got accused of hacking last week cuz I heard a crouching Jeff breathing beside a locker.
To be fair, the sound bugs on killer side can last multiple years before getting addressed, so its not a far jump.
Given how critical sound is for the killer, yeah it is! The same issue occurs with the Plague's power-up - that "whispering" is so loud it covers up a lot of essential sound information.
How is this feedback and not a bug? It clearly doesn't sound like something that was implemented purposefully. 🤣
I'm not arguing that sound isn't critical for killer, all I'm saying is that it is quite obviously a bug, but OP is claiming it to be a nerf, which it obviously is not.