Tough choice!
Can't decide if I should go for the one on the very left or the one on the very right... Please help.
JK. There is a bug in the store that shows the same skin twice in the Featured section.
Tagged:
BHVR
Can't decide if I should go for the one on the very left or the one on the very right... Please help.
JK. There is a bug in the store that shows the same skin twice in the Featured section.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely pick the Wraith on the left. I like his vibes. Cool guys don't look at cowboy-turned-WWE wrestlers.
Middle one :)
I was asking if I should pick wraith on the left or wraith on the right.
Exactly. The Wraith on the right is feeling intimidated. Imagine how he'd fare against a Nea with a purple flashlight. The Nea is clicking. He's quivering. Is that really the Wraith you want to choose? Left all the way.
True BHVR spirit! Recommending the one that can only be bought with auric cells :)
Funny.
Pre-nerf I used to play Deathslinger a lot and that was my body, but with the Skullet. It looks sick.
Post-nerf, he's hopeless, so barely gets a look in.
Shame, it's a really cool cosmetic.
of course so we spend money
can't believe I see the team recommending deathslinger skins knowing damn well they massacred my boy
As a left handed person and being told at a young age we were aparently evil incarnate you must always go for the left...
But most killers are right handed. So... Go for the right one?
that answer lol, love it :)
That might have been about a finger :)