Can I get a mod/dev reply to this question please I'd appreciate it! (Still curious)
So new update, lovely stuff!
Confused on the testing things section for BP.
So we can test the new wiggle for some BP, love the fact we can test things for you and new features just in general while getting rewarded
However how long does it last till it expires? I assume they expire? I was hoping we would get a countdown next to it if that was the case?
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I’d ask questions in the “Ask the community” where
Mookspeople can helpGood question, I didn't even consider if it was temporary.
Also does it impact matchmaking like crossplay on/off? I'm assuming it doesn't but just checking.
I believe it's 10 games total you get bonus bp
It doesn't impact on matchmaking no.
This is a really good question with regards to how long the wiggle will be in Beta testing - I believe it's going to be a little while yet to allow the team to get some accurate feedback on it. I will try to find out if a confirmed date is planned.
Okay thankyou @MandyTalk ,thought best to ask as I was expecting a timer next to it so I wasnt sure.
Can we just keep this in "beta" until it goes live, I'm loving the skill checks and don't want to revert. PLEASE MANDY DON'T LET ME REVERT BACK
lol thanks for noticing
but yeah these quick questions would still go there I think, the mods and Mandy are also active there if it’s something the community can’t answer..
cant believe i didnt get exclusive initial access to this picture </3
But you did? 🙃
apparently my sleep deprivation is getting to me badly because this is the fifth thing ive forgotten today which i was also told/shown today
Anyone know the length these things run for yet?
Still haven't managed to find out yet
I've suggested that! I've also asked how long it's expected to be in Beta for - will let you know what answers I get.
As of right now, there's no set time - we're looking within the region of 2-3 weeks.
This should give the majority of people time to test out the feature.
Okay thankyou mandy! Always appreciate the responses