Do outfit 'sets' come with their own themed lobby music now?
I just got Meg's new outfit and everytime I wear the whole set the music changes. If I change one piece, it goes back to the "normal" lobby music.
Wondering if this is intended because if so it is such a cool feature!
Comments
Hold up, what? What new outfit? Give the deets
I live in Australia, so our universal bad internet means I'm still downloading the update π
There is a new set called "Modern Tales" which is like a "Fairy Tles" type series.
This is Meg's based off of Hansel and Gretel... but more specifically Gretel.
Anytime wear the whole set, there is this Fairy-tale type music that plays, when I switch any of the pieces it goes back to the normal lobby music. xD
This update taking way to longπ I just want the stranger things lobby music as default for me lmao
Just mute the game until you go into a match and play this in the background the whole time: π
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMXSPH1i_QEI listen to this when I do yard work lmao btw is the new year event today?
Well these ones certainly do at least (dont ask why the screenshot killed itself because i dont know either)
That won't be until 2:00pm EST.
Ooooh I missed that! Pog
I bought the huntress outfit. I am obsolutely in love with the new lullaby. Thank you for that behaviour. You could even make that as her default lullaby.
EDIT: Nevermind, had to boost my volume