Choose my next main
in Polls
I've been getting kind of burnt out of Legion recently, and not just because of mmr. I've just been finding other killers more fun.
I've been playing pretty much every killer, but there are a handful that stand out that I like pretty much equally. I'd prefer to pick just one of them, but I can't really decide so I'm making a poll so you people can decide for me.
Comments
Easy answer.
There are too few Demo doggos around
Demo is easily the best choice. After all, he IS best boi! :>
No Nemesis option? 😥 Back when I played the game, he's who I found the most fun, aside from Legion.
Well, I guess I'll go with Ghostface, as he was my third main.
A killer that's both fun to play and fun to face, furthermore he rewards smart plays with his portals and shreds. Has a bit of everything from chase power to map pressure so even more reason to play him.
Don´t like Spirit, don´t like Huntress.
If it should be a really strong killer than you probably need to go with Spirit, Huntress or Bubba or Hag from this selection.
Same thing with Spirit.
And Pyramid Head
And Twins
And Trickster
And BillHilly
And Ghostface
And Pig
And Myers
And Clown
And many others.
DEW IT YOU WON’T
Blight
I love playing Piggy so you have to.
Probably not an option, you know how blight is on console and mobile (which I actually play more tbh) actually doesn't have Blight yet, although they have Twins and Trickster 😑
Thanks to all of your your helpful input, I've decided to main Pinhead.
blight is playable on controller
I am getting that cosmetic for sure. It looks too good.
They must boop, or die
If Freddy was an option, I would say go with him since he's one of my favourites. But I've started main-ing Legion recently, and it has been a blast! The last few games on The Game with the Iridescent Button add-on were a lot of fun (the one that makes you break the pallets by simply vaulting them while in frenzy mode, wild stuff).