No, I can tell you play to much DBD though because it's just a chainsaw mate. It's not healthy to play this game for long periods, go play something else for a bit and make the game a rare treat to enjoy.
I never played the second one. It got banned here. For good reasons too judging from the couple of youtube video's i saw
I am glad you didn't lol. I played the censored version but it still made me uncomfortable.
Some things in the game are just... disturbing is probably the simplest word to describe it. I won't spoil anything just in case you play it one day somehow.
It is not about the violence as much as certain themes didn't sit well with my then young mind.
I am glad you didn't lol. I played the censored version but it still made me uncomfortable.
Some things in the game are just... disturbing is probably the simplest word to describe it. I won't spoil anything just in case you play it one day somehow.
It is not about the violence as much as certain themes didn't sit well with my then young mind.
It is like the game played me.
I regret not playing that one as a young lad. I wish someone made me watch all sorts of sick and depraved stuff while I was in those formation years for maximum effect. I got some lame stuff that warped my mind as a kid.
I regret not playing that one as a young lad. I wish someone made me watch all sorts of sick and depraved stuff while I was in those formation years for maximum effect. I got some lame stuff that warped my mind as a kid.
I am glad you didn't lol. I played the censored version but it still made me uncomfortable.
Some things in the game are just... disturbing is probably the simplest word to describe it. I won't spoil anything just in case you play it one day somehow.
It is not about the violence as much as certain themes didn't sit well with my then young mind.
It is like the game played me.
Yeah i have no intentions of playing that game don't worry.
I watched the first couple of levels and just stopped watching it after that.
It strange cause i did like the first game.
I can't quite put my finger on where the difference is but it feels like the first game was messed up in the right ways and the second one in all the wrong ways
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
damn, no replies, i thought this was funny, cause Bubba PTSD. Might have to rethink what i think is funny
Lmao, that little gasp as well. 😆
Heh. I thought it was entertaining. I thought of Billy first though
No, I can tell you play to much DBD though because it's just a chainsaw mate. It's not healthy to play this game for long periods, go play something else for a bit and make the game a rare treat to enjoy.
That gasp was pretty funny.
I've had ptsd of chainsaws since that Manhunt game on the ps2
I felt that in my soul lmao
Ugh, don't remind me. Game was full of weird personalities.
🤣 Oh my days... Too much!
That reminded me, when I started playing I started noticing those long tall streetlights that resembled the gens.
I remember that game. It was a Rockstar game right? the one R game i avoided
I had nausea for days after playing manhunt 2.
I never played the second one. It got banned here. For good reasons too judging from the couple of youtube video's i saw
I am glad you didn't lol. I played the censored version but it still made me uncomfortable.
Some things in the game are just... disturbing is probably the simplest word to describe it. I won't spoil anything just in case you play it one day somehow.
It is not about the violence as much as certain themes didn't sit well with my then young mind.
It is like the game played me.
I regret not playing that one as a young lad. I wish someone made me watch all sorts of sick and depraved stuff while I was in those formation years for maximum effect. I got some lame stuff that warped my mind as a kid.
You are good to go don't worry :P.
Yeah i have no intentions of playing that game don't worry.
I watched the first couple of levels and just stopped watching it after that.
It strange cause i did like the first game.
I can't quite put my finger on where the difference is but it feels like the first game was messed up in the right ways and the second one in all the wrong ways
Oddly, a great idea for a reveal trailer!