ANOTHER SWF, ANOTHER FAILURE FROM THE DEVS
I'm not gonna say much. Had a match vs 3 swf on console, of course I got destroyed, since they can do whatever they want. Survivors are gods on DBD right now compared to a killer.
I'm not gonna say much. Had a match vs 3 swf on console, of course I got destroyed, since they can do whatever they want. Survivors are gods on DBD right now compared to a killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok
oh no
anyway
ok
Killer is in a pretty good state rn, maybe you didn't play that well
damn, when i play against swfs i just kill them harder, idk what to tell you
Yesterday i got a tie against a full SWF. As Trapper. Was a fine match for everyone. Maybe gitgud?
3 SWFs in one game?
thats pretty OP not gonna lie
When ######### gets rough I like to destress with a round of body blocking Pig
im getting lord tony vibes
Hell at least he was funny
Sure toxic and refusal to admit he was bad but funny watching him be the most toxic person on any post
oh, that guy
10/10 name
Very interesting.
Now look at my dogs.