Tip for Ghostface plz
Hey guys,
Just started playing Ghostface finally. Fan of the movies but I wasn't interested in playing him bc of how weak everyone says. But I decided to go in as him for some sneak attacks to do something different. Getting a little stale playing normally
Any tips?
Also, if you rotate scream, his clothes can kink up on his leg, and if you shake him it fixes it.. random... but I thought the attention to detail was kinda funny.
Comments
It's pretty stupid, but with GF you can 99% a Survivors stalk and it won't decay at all ever. So 99 em, get up close, mark them, and down them before they can do anything
I'll try it. Thx.
Most of his add ons suck the only really useful ones are the cooldown ones and even then that's only becausehis cooldownis insanely long fir how hit and miss his power is. All others either come with a huge downside like Ghostface caught on camera or just aren't actually very helpful to begin with like outdoor security camera.
What makes this worse is that those add ons were recently nerfed due to overuse making him even weaker.
I see that. Sucks. It's fun getting the stalk off tho. I may only get 1k but as long as someone poops their pants with a surprise attack I'm cool with it.
I hate going against him bc it makes me paranoid. I want to do that to others. Don't care about 4ks with him. I just wanna have some fun getting a few instadowns.
Stop playing him!!!! lol
When I get my stalk off, it's super easy for survivors to just avoid getting hit. There's so many pallets they simply drop em and keep moving to the next one.
Honestly, unless they extend his exposed or make him a little faster any survivor can keep distance long enough to ride it out. Especially in the first half of the game when all pallets are up. That's a critical time to down people as well.
I do see why he's considered the worst in the game. His power has alot to be desired. Landing the exposed is hard enough as it is. While in stealth, I'll get exposed out of stealth and don't even see anyone around to see how let alone pull it off and get close enough to use it within the time you have to insta down.
It's hard to do, and the payoff is meh... I'm not having much luck so far. I'm 10 games in. So far I'm average 1 or 2k and it's usually at end game while proxy camping the hook in stealth. They get close enough and I simply chase them instead for another down.
One thing to keep in mind is that people on the hook can also reveal you. So make sure that before you go into stealth once you have hooked someone to break their LOS as well or else you're just going to throw away a stealth shot for no reason.